SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear John, what have you done for us lately?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Dear John, what have you done for us lately? Reply with quote

Senator McCain, you shamed yourself in 2004 with your ill-considered, uninformed and intemperate admonition of the Swiftvets as "dishonest and dishonorable". Given the facts that they presented and John Kerry's now-established history of dishonesty and evasiveness in defense of his own record, it is particularly vexing to me that I find myself in the position of being compelled to cast my vote for you in November.

As to whatever "pieces of silver" you may have accrued in your spineless betrayal of 250+ fellow veterans whose boots John Kerry isn't worthy to lick, Kerry and those who you ideologically bedded in '04 are now going to reward you again but, perhaps, not in the manner you might have anticipated.

Here's the commencement of your leftist payback Senator McCain...enjoy the proceeds...

Quote:
John McCain's "Character" and "Integrity"
Posted February 14, 2008
Joseph Palermo

Here are just a few incidents to consider when assessing John McCain's "character" and "integrity":

<snip>

In 2004, when the "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth" were in full slime mode against Senator John Kerry, smearing his war record as a Navy Lieutenant in Vietnam, the "war hero" and fellow Vietnam veteran John McCain did not come to Kerry's defense other than in the most understated and perfunctory manner.

Huffington Post - cont'd

Oh and, by the way, don't call us...we'll call you.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they would at least wait until he had the nomination.

McCain is about to receive a rude awakening on just how worthy his underming of Bush and the GOP has been. If he thinks he has real friends across the aisle, he is about to see different.

It's all just politics, remember. Don't take it personally, John. Rolling Eyes Confused
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't, in good conscience, vote for McCain. I can not forgive his collusion with Kerry to destroy POW/MIA records. I've already sent in my change of voter registration card to switch from the Republican Party to the Conservative Party. Did that last week. I'm hoping that if enough conservatives to this, the GOP will some how figure it out and change the way they do business. I don't know who I'm voting for right now, but it won't be McCain.
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He will never get my vote either, I can still see McCain on the White house lawn with Kerry !!!

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arianna herself now chimes in against their buddy, McCain,

Quote:
John McCain Sells His Soul to the Right: Backs Off on Torture Ban

Posted February 14, 2008 by Arianna Huffington

Has there ever been a more repugnant example of political pandering than John McCain's decision to vote against a bill banning waterboarding, putting hoods on prisoners, forcing them to perform sex acts, subjecting them to mock executions, or depriving them of food, water, and medical treatment?

That's right, John McCain, the former POW who has long been an outspoken critic of the Bush administration's disturbing embrace of extreme interrogation techniques.

But that was before his desperate attempt to win over the lunatic fringe that is running the Grand Old Party.

Huffington Post Con't

I imagine this is just the very beginning and McCain is in for a rude awakening coming from those he bent over so far to the left to appease.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
I imagine this is just the very beginning and McCain is in for a rude awakening coming from those he bent over so far to the left to appease.

And I imagine that you are exactly right. I thought they'd wait until the primaries were over, and then spring the big barrage on him... but they're not wasting any time getting those gloves off, are they?

They're all "reaching across the aisle" right back atcha, John. But, their hands are all full of cudgels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: