SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Blames Tornados on Global Warming

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Kerry Blames Tornados on Global Warming Reply with quote

Continually showing his ignorance on... well ... everything, Kerry was interviewed last evening on MSNBC about yesterday's tornadoes that caused such death and devastation across the southern states and stated,
Quote:
“[I] don’t want to sort of leap into the larger meaning of, you know, inappropriately, but on the other hand, the weather service has told us we are going to have more and more intense storms,” Kerry said. “And insurance companies are beginning to look at this issue and understand this is related to the intensity of storms that is related to the warming of the earth. And so it goes to global warming and larger issues that we’re not paying attention to. The fact is the hurricanes are more intensive, the storms are more intensive and the rainfall is more intense at certain places at certain times and the weather patterns have changed.”

Source

That I recall, since Hurricane Katrina, we haven't had a hurricane make landfall in spite of dire predictions of that year.

From the article sourced above, "Roger Edwards, a meteorologist at the Storm Prediction Center of the National Weather Center in Norman, Okla., has doubts about any global warming and tornado relationship.

As of this writing, no scientific studies solidly relate climatic global temperature trends to tornadoes.”
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Lord. They haven't even finalized the death count and this buffoon is already demagoging the tragedy.

Massachusetts voters...a pox upon you.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From an article describing recent weather extremes, there is this quote from an acknowledged expert:

Quote:
"It certainly seems like something ominous is going on when you experience these extremes," says Gregory Berg, an assistant professor of music at Carthage College in Kenosha, Wis.

Now we know who the climate experts are!!!

Source:
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080205/NEWS01/802050346
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry Blames Tornados on Global Warming Reply with quote

Jean Fraud wrote:
“The fact is the hurricanes are more intensive, the storms are more intensive and the rainfall is more intense at certain places at certain times and the weather patterns have changed.”

You know, it really hasn't been all that long ago that this fraud was considered one of the smartest people in America. He could barely enunciate a coherent thought back then, either. Confused

It just amazes me - one of makes a pronouncement and the rest of them all fall into line and swear to it. Rolling Eyes

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! The poles are shifting! The sky is falling! The great Oz is speaking, and you better listen to him, dammit! If you don't, the flying monkeys will come screeching out in formation and pelt you with melting chunks of polar icecaps.
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww Commie Kerry wants a nobel prize ..like you know who ?

well he sure has expierience in getting medals after the fact so lets see what happens !!!

oh yes a nobel prize for global warming would make a nice addtion to his medal collection.

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not think for a moment that, should Obama prevail, Kerry won't be presenting his bill for services rendered. What form that might take gives me the creeps.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since John Kerry decided to step up and become someone relavant (especially since the 04 run for the brass ring) he reminds me more and more of the old adage about "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt".
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry Blames Tornados on Global Warming Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
That I recall, since Hurricane Katrina, we haven't had a hurricane make landfall in spite of dire predictions of that year.

Wait a horse haired, cotton picking minute. You telling me that Hurricane Rita & everyone around here including those over S/W LA losing damn near everything (except our lives) taht we owned was a figment of our imagination???
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you recall, the dire predictions of massive hurricanes was for 2006, after Rita. Rita just didn't receive the notoriety of Katrina.

http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBHKNBE0VE.html
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 -

I don't want to put words in your mouth (that would be unsanitary), but I'm certain you meant to put a pox on Massachusetts voters who vote for Kerry...or Kennedy...or Barney Frank...or Mike Dukakis...or (fill in your favorite moonbat here). There are a few of us who live in the Gay State who trudge to the polls every two years to protest.

Howie Carr said it best on his popular radio show yesterday. "The only thing John Kerry is qualified to do is pick a wine to go with the gourmet meal that his aging wife is paying for," or words to that effect.

I thought it was over the top for Howie to allude to Theresa's age, but I wanted to quote him accurately.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1991932 wrote:
I don't want to put words in your mouth (that would be unsanitary), but I'm certain you meant to put a pox on Massachusetts voters who vote for Kerry...or Kennedy...or Barney Frank...or Mike Dukakis...or (fill in your favorite moonbat here).

You are certainly correct and it was intemperate of me to fire my shotgun pox in the general direction of Massachusetts or to consider the probability of friendly casualties.
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Do not think for a moment that, should Obama prevail, Kerry won't be presenting his bill for services rendered. What form that might take gives me the creeps.

That thought just ruinned my whole summer....

Back to my long winter nap
Deuce
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
If you recall, the dire predictions of massive hurricanes was for 2006, after Rita. Rita just didn't receive the notoriety of Katrina.

http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBHKNBE0VE.html

I stand corrected, Lew. My apologies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: