SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kennedy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Kennedy Reply with quote

Looks like Ted Kennedy has met his match.

Can't believe how he, now that he has a terminal condition, is being hailed as one of the greatest leaders of all time according to some commentators I have heard today. I must have slept through the last 50 yrs. or something.

Dusty
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: A Pigmy Among his Peers Reply with quote

Yep, he will be hailed by the Leftists right up there with Mao, "Uncle Jo" Stalin, Che Guevera, Fidel Castro, and John Kerry's favorite, "Ghengis Kahn" ....the great leaders of THEIR world... Rolling Eyes
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an interesting sidenote, I am not surprised to discover (via Googling) that the "scoop" on Teddy's illness was apparantly given to and broken by Glen Johnson of the AP. Yes forum members, THAT Glen Johnson...one of Kerry's "chosen three" military records designees.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
In an interesting sidenote, I am not surprised to discover (via Googling) that the "scoop" on Teddy's illness was apparantly given to and broken by Glen Johnson of the AP. Yes forum members, THAT Glen Johnson...one of Kerry's "chosen three" military records designees.

Just another "journalist" in the pocket of those he is charged with covering, willing to trade his integrity for access.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard a caller to the Mark Levin show who lives in the Boston area say that, when Kennedy (or as he calls him, "The Cape Cod Orca") left the hospital, he walked to his car and then went back inside and repeated it a couple of times so they could make numerous videos and photo ops out of it.

...more "honest" journalism from the lapdog media.... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: