SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obama Birth Certificate/Eligibility Lawsuits
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Obama Birth Certificate/Eligibility Lawsuits Reply with quote

Obama Ordered to Produce VAULT Birth Certificate!

Scroll down to read, or read the safe web sight below!

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/09/29/philip-j-berg-files-opposition-and-brief-obama-motion-to-dismiss-september-29-2008-berg-response-affects-hillary-voters-fec-allowed-campaign-contributions-obama-not-us-citizen/

First, the motion to dismiss filed by BHO and the DNC has been denied. The court has further ordered Obama & Co. To produce the "long" form of his birth certificate; his proof of naturalization; his oath of allegiance. (Scroll down on the link and read the YouTube responses and hit the links provided; absolutely mind-boggling.)

That the Motion to Dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(b)(1) and

12(b)(6) is

DENIED. It is further ORDER

Of this Court that the following discovery is

To be turned over to Plaintiff within three (3) days:

1. Obama’s “vault” version (certified copy of his “original” long version)

Birth Certificate; and

2. A certified copy of Obama’s Certification of Citizenship;

3. A Certified copy of Obama’s Oath of Allegiance.

IT IS SO ORDERED

Dated: September ______, 2008

Hon. R. Barclay Surrick

United States District Court Judge

For the Eastern District of PA

Case 2:08-cv-04083-RBS Document 13 Filed 09/29/2008 Page 1 of 35

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA

PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE, :
Plaintiff

Vs.

:CIVIL ACTION NO: 08-cv- 04083

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, ET AL, :
--

Note: Topic amended. The above cited "order" is a proposed court order submited by the plaintiff. The court ruling on the Obama petition to dismiss is still pending./me#1
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I'll bite - what is cert of citizenship and of allegiance.

not things I'd have - why would he have if born in HI? or is that because some say he was born in Kenya?

and they're covering all bases?
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie, I doubt you were born to an unwed teenager who did not meet the requirements to confer U.S. citizenship to her child and then married a foreign national who could also not confer U.S. citizenship to the child who moved to a foreign country to raise the child and adopted him (throw in a divorce along the line and marriage to another foreign national), who then conferred citizenship in a foreign country to the child and then moved back to Hawaii...I'm getting lost here...maybe that has something to do with it. I'm not an expert on any of this, but apparently the lawyers drawing up the suit knew something.
Stevie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah!! lol! you're right there!

I knew there was stuff I was forgetting too!

well good then! the judge is asking for all of that stuff finally. he should have to show it!

thx for the info on that - i'd been wondering what was happening with it and time's running out to get it from BO. w/o a court order it'd be just like Kerry and his military docs.

then he'll need to cough up some real medical records. Biden too. I've heard Biden hasn't put his out there either. with his medical history and BO's mom dying of cancer at 52 - someone needs to check that stuff out!

and the left keeps having McC dying off on us... with the history of his feisty mom he'll probably be able to serve 2 terms!

and as for getting lost... I did something I think and have had to scroll waaay right to read threads on here tonight! ugh!
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:31 am    Post subject: Having to scroll sideways? Reply with quote

If there is an oversized graphic, it could distort the size of the screen. Also, some browsers have a box that shows the magnification of the page. If it shows something other than 100%, you might try adjusting that.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's 1 AM in the east and, as of right now, not a single news entity is reporting this story.

Strange.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some hits on the lawsuit

This one goes to the actual court site with links to actual history, etc.

Try this one, too.

BERG v. OBAMA et al
Plaintiff Philip J. Berg alleged that Defendant Barack Obama is not eligible for the Office of the President because Obama lost his U.S. citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian citizen and naturalized in Indonesia. Plaintiff further alleged that Obama followed her naturalization and failed to take an oath of allegiance when he turned 18 years old to regain his U.S. citizenship status.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Obama Crimes
ALERT: Contrary to Internet Rumor, No Court Ruling Yet On Obama / DNC Motion to Dismiss in Berg v. Obama
Wednesday, 01 October 2008 23:50 administrator I received a phone call from Phil J. Berg a few minutes ago. He informed me that a rumor is circulating on the Internet that the Court has ruled on the Motion to Dismiss filed by Senator Obama and the Democratic National Committee in the Berg v. Obama case. Some of the visitors to this website have posted comments claiming the Court has ruled. The comments on this site were written by visitors to the site.

On Mr. Berg's behalf, I am posting this to state clearly the Court has not yet ruled on the Motion to Dismiss in Berg v. Obama.

Here's the status:

Last week Senator Obama and the Democratic National Committee filed a Motion to Dismiss the Berg v. Obama lawsuit.
On Monday, Mr. Berg filed an answer requesting that the suit not be dismissed and that the Court order production of documents proving Senator Obama's consitutional qualifications to serve as President of The United States.
As of 1 AM EST today, October 2nd, 2008, the Court has not ruled on the Motion for Dismissal in Berg v. Obama.
Obama Crimes Webmaster
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
He informed me that a rumor is circulating on the Internet that the Court has ruled on the Motion to Dismiss filed by Senator Obama and the Democratic National Committee in the Berg v. Obama case...

On Mr. Berg's behalf, I am posting this to state clearly the Court has not yet ruled on the Motion to Dismiss in Berg v. Obama.

...As of 1 AM EST today, October 2nd, 2008, the Court has not ruled on the Motion for Dismissal in Berg v. Obama.

Obama Crimes Webmaster

Carpro, there's a definite odor about this fersure. Assuming the above is correct (and that probably also assumes that Mr. Berg and the "Obama Crimes Webmaster" are...um...quite close?, there appears to be some heavy-duty fraud afoot.

Until this is sorted out, I am changing the title of this topic.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps a preview of the fraud, deceit, misinformation, etc. we can expect under an Obama tyranny?
Stevie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

then the 'DISMISSED', 'ORDER' etc

would have been put in by some bozo, not the court clerk? that is how they do it... in all caps etc. (at least here in AZ)

still, we have today ... it isn't over yet.

and who knows who this 'obamacrimes' person is...and if even really from bo group - why believe them?
Stevie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, thx Tews - I think it's because of the document in OP... it isn't happening on other sites.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that the so-called "Order of dismissal" was a proposed order submitted by the plaintiff for use (or for file 13) by the judge as he sees fit. Whether this practice is common to court pleadings is unknown to me, but what is clear is that the "proposed order" was initially misinterpreted as an actual order of the court.

The judgement of the court on Obama's petition to dismiss is, apparently, still pending and actual court proceedings and/or rulings may be followed at this link which Tews provided above.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as some media has been trying to "get the goods" on Obama, and having not made any headway in their efforts, at least as far as having an affect on the poles, this looks to me as though it might be a very dead end.

IOW, we shouldn't hang all our hopes on this turning out to be a revelation that puts Obama's eligibility in question. BOR has aid that the birth certificate is a dead end, and I imagine that he has reason to say that.

I'd love to be wrong about this, but we'll just have to wait and see.
Stevie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a proposed doc shouldn't have in it the court orders !!!

the way the media here 'vets' a candidate it won't be surprising to end up with a non citizen in office.

including the way so many citizens listen (not) and pay attention to what is said and done. They believe anything anyone says if it's giving them something...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: