SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lt. Dan Band Special - Sat. Jan 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Lt. Dan Band Special - Sat. Jan 10 Reply with quote

I caught a promo on Fox News and also a Lt. Dan mailing referencing tomorrow nite's Gary Sinise presentation on Fox News.

One heckuva patriot is Gary Sinise...tune in if you can...

Quote:

Latest News

The band is gearing up for a busy 2009, starting with two USO shows in Hawaii this month, and a visit to Walter Reed Hospital in February.

WEB NEWS - ltdanband.com has a new look! Coming soon : New Video & Audio samples.

TV NEWS - This Saturday evening FOX News will air a one-hour special entitled "On the Road in Iraq With Our Troops and Gary Sinise”. Watch it Jan. 10th 2009 at 9:00 pm EST on FOX News Channel.

Below are some upcoming public performances. Visit our calendar to view the rest of 2009!

Lt. Dan Band
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far left as Hollywood has been for some time, it is really refreshing to see Gary in the limelight and his support of the Troops.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the special on Fox tonight.
Great to see someone showing appreciation to the troops.
Gotta admit that the screen got a mite blurry at times, must neeed a new TV.
What a great bunch of young people we have serving, now.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a well-spent hour...and I was very impressed how much he low-keyed his own band aspect (I was expecting at least a FEW complete tunes...there wasn't ONE that I recall). Instead he focused on the importance of generating and providing support and appreciation from home.

Hand SA-LUTE...to Gary Sinise and his entire entourage...and to FOX News for airing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: