SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Communism take over is voted in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: How Communism take over is voted in Reply with quote

I have voted a long long time. At one time I thought communism would never be able to take over MY USA. How wrong I was. As this political season has propelled the leftists into popularity, I thought I would create my view of how communism is possible in the USA. Lets all add paragraphs to this. I will rewrite it and post as the current popular communist agenda.

The current political atmosphere reminds me of how communism can take over a people before they even know it.

First, indoctrinate the school system with liberal thought and teach the children from grade one that the government can solve all their problems.
Tell them the american dream is only available if government sends them money.

Next, control the media so no one dares to say anything against our "powers that be" or they will suffer from exclusion in the discourse. Brand any media that does not follow along, as "faux" news. By all means maintain your attitude as THE elite media. The "people" will eventually think you are the correct "news" so just keep saying all other news as fake.

Tell our comrades to always follow the talking points and don't let any of "our" minority block of voters step out of line. If they do, ridicule them, black list them, and dig up dirt on them. That will keep the others in line if they think they can think for themselves or leave the "party".

At an appointed time when the brain washing and political correctness is completed, in all levels of society, and our party is elected in key states, send out our army of voters to tell people how to vote, teach them to vote early and often. If we flood the system with illegal votes, many will get through and we will always win.

With more than one vote per person is allowed under the constitutional "right to vote" shield, the victory will be ours, and the people will want us.

God Help Us
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

set up pre-school schools / daycare so that we can indoctrinate our people from their very first thoughts and views of their world.

this does tell us that - if we ever get the chance again - we need to be BOLDER and LOUDER and INVESTIGATE those teaching our kids - even those in charge at the DAYCARE center.

guard the text books your kids use - demand a copy to review.

pop in to the school now and again - especially if a guest speaker is scheduled.

this definitely goes for college aged kids.

teach your kids HOW the left does it. the KEY WORDS, repetition, be loud and FAST, and the spin. If you ask a question and the person doesn't answer it directly, stop them and refuse to listen until they do.

get involved - organize petitions, protests and volunteer to get republicans registered. and donate to republican 527's.
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so correct Stevie. How did we loose oversight on what children in the school system are being taught?

I saw it happen. I saw the teachers union take a political turn to the left and was helpless to do anything about it. I saw text books being changed to be politically correct, remaking history to be politically correct and we were helpless to do anything about it.

Too many voters do not know that the President does not make laws. He does not control the lawmakers, the congress.

And now, how do we put the communist [political left thought] back in the bottle?
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We rectify things by going to the polls and voting for those that will serve the needs of the country above their own. The biggest bang for that buck is in the Congress, and local authorities. Throw the bums out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: