SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More Kerry/Kennedy Tentacles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: More Kerry/Kennedy Tentacles Reply with quote

The symbiotic relationship of Kerry/Obama (and, by extension, Kennedy/Obama) is, I think, well established and most recently evidenced during the campaign in the transfer of Kerry toady (and incessantly adolescent) David Wade to head Joe Biden's press office.

I just became aware that Obama "Press Secretary" designee Robert Gibbs has Kerry in his pedigree as well. Just for the record...

Quote:
THE NEW TEAM
Robert Gibbs
By JEFF ZELENY
November 6, 2008
New York Times

As he prepares to take office, President-elect Barack Obama is relying on a small team of advisers who will lead his transition operation and help choose the members of a new Obama administration. Following is part of a series of profiles of potential members of the administration.

Name: Robert Gibbs

Being considered for: White House press secretary

Is linked to Mr. Obama by: Has worked for him since 2004 and played a central role in guiding him through his first two years in the Senate and his ascension to the national scene. He has advised Mr. Obama on politics, strategy and messaging, and is often the last person to speak to him before he takes the stage. For the last four years, during Mr. Obama’s time in the Senate and throughout his race for the presidency, no adviser has spent more time at Mr. Obama’s side than Mr. Gibbs.

<snip>

Used to work as: A spokesman for Senator John Kerry in 2003, during the early stages of his presidential run.

New York Times - cont'd
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Obama's definition of "Change" is "political incest".
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And why he visited with McCain?

Heh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: