SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Winter Soldier/Obama Party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:06 am    Post subject: The Winter Soldier/Obama Party Reply with quote

The election night party in Detroit this election night was held at at the Location of the Winter Soldier Investigation in Detroit. I was by there today and I could not believe my eyes. I then saw it on the news tonight. I wonder if John Kerry had anything to do with it.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the GOP party this evening at the Hilton Hotel in town here. The Dems held there's in the ballroom next door.

I was struck by the hypocrisy when leaving as i saw they placed a sign outside the ballroom door saying, "The Night America Came Together."

Why is it America is only "Together" when they rule?

God help us in the months ahead.
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lew,

That's just the way it is when one side has rules and tries to abide by them and the other side has no rules. Additionally it does not help that one side reserves for itself the right to define terms for everyone and they allow no arbiter.

There is not much that can be done when our rules require class. Compare McCain's (and Bush's) reactions last night to Gore and Kerry (and Clinton). Remember the trashed White House as the Clintons left? Bush's fatal mistake is that he was too classy and did not clean house in DC when first elected. He left in place classless people who worked against him and the country from day one of his administration.

We just soldier on. After Carter came REAGAN.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: