SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Russians Finally Conquer America

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: The Russians Finally Conquer America Reply with quote

The process of Vladimir Putin raping our country begins. Let us pray that four years does not destroy us beyond the capability of repair.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it'll be a time of almost continual pray for me.

for our country - and it's citizens

it's very much like Sodom and Gomorrah these days.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2 Chronicles 7:14 (New International Version)

If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Stevie (and everyone else who doesn't want America destroyed), this is the passage that should be on the lips of every believer. It is not the unbelievers who bring God's judgment, it is the believers, those who believe in God, who cause Him to delay judgment. If we don't heed His word in the passage above, He will have no reason to delay judgment; we will become just as wicked as the unbelievers. How many people do you know who claim to be religious and go to church or synagogue but you can't tell them from the rest of the people by their actions? Why should God withhold judgment on hypocrites any more than on those who are honest enough to admit they reject God and His laws?

Remember how long He waited to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah and promised to withhold judgment even though it was filled with the most vile and wicked people on Earth if there could be found just 10 good men? Then He reduced it to just ONE, but there was not even ONE, so Lot was commanded to take his family and flee the judgment. When his wife looked back to take one last wishful look (at the old, sinful life that was calling to her), she was turned into a pilar of salt.

We are close to that point on the judgment scale. We need to start by cleaning up our own houses. We won't reclaim America by voting, especially when the game is fixed and we have no candidates representing our views before the Primaries even begin. We have to go back to basics and make real, lasting change -- one family at a time. I doubt we will ever see another George Washington or Abraham Lincoln or Ronald Reagan...sure hope I'm wrong, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: