SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This McCain Citizenship papers question.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: This McCain Citizenship papers question. Reply with quote

This McCain Citizenship papers question is about when and where did he provide his BC and etc to whoever to prove his citizneship??

I need to know the location and occassion.

And other solid information regarding his citizenship.

I have read any number of times that McCain provided his BC and etc as proof that he met the citizenship requirements.

Only thing that I can find at the moment is court cases where his citizeship was questioned. Seems like they were dismissed in California.

I cannot, at the moment, find any thing to prove that he provided the BC and other valid documents as proof to the FEC or any other offical agency or any fed officer and etc.

I need the stuff to counter the, ah, angry counterattackers with regards to the Obama BC issue that is ongoing at the present. They sure are, at the very least, HOT UNDER THE COLLAR and then some extra.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Harvuskong.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since McCain did not win, isn't it moot to compare the two?

I usually phrase the discussion in why did Democrats demand and make such a stink over McCain's birth in a Military Hospital in a US Possession in which birth records are available, but do not support Obama showing his or opening any record?

The difference in the issue is that records are available for McCain and he does not make claim to having been born in the US, as does Obama who refuses to show any record or identify what hospital he was born in to rectify claims made his family and party members.

McCain's Birth Abroad Stirs Legal Debate

Bottom line still, McCain has not hidden where he was actually born. McCain did not win the election, so his birth place is irrelevant now.

I doubt Obama is not eligible, but it sure would be nice if he opened up and stopped stonewalling the issue.

Don't let liberals throw up a smoke screen about McCain. The issue now is if Obama has eligibility or not.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add some icing to the cake, McCain's parents were married and both of McCain's parents were U.S. citizens and they met all the other requirements necessary to convey U.S. citizenship to their offspring, so they could legally convey U.S. citizenship to him even if he had been born on the moon. Provisions for military or diplomatic or other service taking citizens out of the country at the time of the birth of their offspring were made just for the purpose of protecting the citizenship of their offspring. Clearly this issue was a smokescreen to deflect attention from the real issue, which is Obama's eligibility or inelibibility due to the location of his birth and the status of his mother as inelibible to convey U.S. citizenship to him if he was not born in the USA. Don't take your eye off the prize; McCain's status is irrelevant unless Obama is declared ineligible to have run for office. In that case, McCain would be the winner by default, and his citizenship has already been established.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: