SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Franken on Perry Mason

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Franken on Perry Mason Reply with quote

I think Sen. Franken got a little mixed up yesterday & thought he was on Jeopardy, when he asked Sotomayor about a Perry Mason episode.

But then again, Jeopardy knows the answer to the questions they ask , he did not.

but then again, he did get elected , maybe they can do a skit of him on SNL.

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Franken was not elected, he was selected. He lost 2 rounds but they kept changing the rules until he was ahead. He won by 328 votes I think it was. Subtract from the the 2812 dead people proven to have voted. It is well known that the dead overwhelmingly if no unanimously vote Democratic. So in reality he lost by well over 2400 votes. Now lets take into consideration the numbers of ACORN folks who voted numerous times, the illegals from Mexico, the illegals from Somalia and Franken lost by thousands more. Add to that they counted votes differently in different districts always defaulting to whatever is best for the Democrats.
We have a failed system. I have voted in Minnesota for all my life and I can walk into my polling place and give the name of any of my neighbors and sign by thier name in a book, vote and walk away, as long as they are registered.

For those that don't understand the Somali problem in MN, we are the number one importer of illegals from there. They can come here and get political asylum, which I can sympathize with, then bring their families also. Not just close family though, cousins and uncles and whoever they claim is a relative with absolutely no check. They have discussed DNA proof that they are related, but that will never pass as people like Franken and Obama need the foreigner vote because real Americans are to smart. When I was at the SSI office correcting my name spelling, about 75% of the people there were Somali, most in thier native garb, signing up for that free money.

In Minnesota it is also not the democrat party it is the DFL or Democrat Farmer labor party. Should be the Dumb F****ing Liar party.

What really disturbing is that the party that has democrat in thier name is so afraid of democracy.
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nutso -

We can do you one better here in Massachusetts. All you have to do is declare who you are, and you are allowed to vote. No signature required. I usually have to point out to the poll worker where my name is on the sheet. I'm very good at reading upside down. Twisted Evil

But, alas, I could vote 50,000 times in my congressional district and still not make a dent in the domination of the Democrats.

Rhetorical question: Next time the Republicans are in charge, what would you rather see enacted...National Voter ID or Medicare Part D?
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally its time for a revolution and return to the Constitution. Liberals are the biggest ******* in America and will only kill up until the third trimester. No problem after that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: