SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John McCain's Birth Certificate picture - where to find it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: John McCain's Birth Certificate picture - where to find it! Reply with quote

John McCain's Birth Certificate picture - where to find it!

I am interested in websites that have of a picture of his Birth Certificate posted.

I have found a few already, but I am sure that some of you may have links to better quaility copies.

The ones that I have found are a bit difficult to read. But that may be the best that can be found.

Thanks in advance.

Harvuskong
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, my purpose was to prove that he, McCain, came forth with his birth certificate when asked for proof of his citizenship by the U. S. Senate sometime before the 2008 Presidential Elections.

I Scribe seems to be an interesting storage site for uploaded documents of various types and etc.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the following, Birth Certificate

Long and Short Form

None I find show a clearer copy.
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, it was a skunk in the kitchen when the other side tried to sell that McCain wasn't eligible because he was born on Colon, Panama. The other side apparently forgot his father was WITH his mother and his father was serving.

I'm still not sold on the Obama bad citizenship thing. His mother was a U.S. citizen either way.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The debate over Obama's eligibility hinges on more than his birth certificate, although the evidence is mounting that the "official" documentation even from the State of Hawaii fails to prove he was born there. There is more on World Net Daily today even showing how the newspaper account of his birth does not prove anything. They get their information from the official state records, not from the hospital, and the state gave the short form to all kinds of folks who were not born in Hawaii...and it was perfectly legal...still is, so all the parents had to do was claim they were residents of Hawaii and that their son was born there, and the newspaper would print their version. At one time, they did not print the name of the child, at other times, they did not print the address, so even that system was inconsistent and certainly not "official" by any stretch of the imagination. The serious evidence includes "which passport did he use when he traveled to Pakistan, a country that was on the State Department's 'Do Not Visit' list at the time he traveled there in college?" If he used a British or Indonesian passport, he would not have been able to obtain it legally as an American citizen, and he could not have gotten authority for the trip using an American passport. When he attended one of the colleges (can't recall off the cuff, maybe Occidental College) and received a scholarship, did he apply as a foreign exchange student and DEFRAUD the school if he was actually an American citizen or did he tell the truth then and apply legally as a foreign national and is NOW lying about his citizenship? The records will show, but they are sealed.

There are a number of other questions along these lines where he could be exposed if his school and law school, etc., records could ever be opened. The fact that he has now spent millions of dollars and employed some of the best and most expensive lawyers in the country (who is paying them, George Soros?) to HIDE a simple birth certificate raises questions about "what is he hiding?"

...also, his mother was not legally eligible to provide citizenship to him...did not meet the age and time living in USA requirement, and his father was a British citizen. He would have HAD to have been born ON US soil to gain US citizenship. McCain's parents were both US citizens and met all requirements, and since they were serving on a directed assignment for the Navy, it really didn't matter where McCain was born in order to receive US citizenship through birth. Some countries allow dual citizenship in cases like that, but in any case, McCain was declared to have met the birth requirements after Congress investigated, so it is all moot anyway....plus, he LOST the election.
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all of you for your effort.

It appears there are no other clearer copies available at this time.

The only other location to find another copy might be the US Senate or some other related page that has the US Senate investigation report with the copies of the birth certificate posted.

That will require some time to be spent later on.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious, but why do you want it? You might even be able to write to McCain and get him to send you a copy if you can convince him it is for some legitimate purpose. That would really rub mud in Obama's face if McCain would be willing to send a copy to a total stranger when it doesn't have any official ramifications for his office yet Obama won't release his when it could prove he is actually a U.S. citizen and end all the suspicion...but on the other hand, if it would prove he is NOT a U.S. citizen, well, we know why he is trying so hard to keep it secret.
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want a real clear copy go to your local democratic forger and just have one made. A good democrat can fake things about as good and often as a Subic Bay 'entertainer'.
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:
Just curious, but why do you want it? You might even be able to write to McCain and get him to send you a copy if you can convince him it is for some legitimate purpose. That would really rub mud in Obama's face if McCain would be willing to send a copy to a total stranger when it doesn't have any official ramifications for his office yet Obama won't release his when it could prove he is actually a U.S. citizen and end all the suspicion...but on the other hand, if it would prove he is NOT a U.S. citizen, well, we know why he is trying so hard to keep it secret.

I suppose that I should have written him, but I was wanting to see what was available "out there" on the Web that was connected to the Senate website itself or any other Fed website that might have McCain's BC on it.

And most likely I should try to get a copy from McCain himself.

But I have seen some information that McCain is favorable to BHO's citizenship claim. Something about McCain's lawyers getting involved, if I remember right.

So I think that my asking for a copy of McCain's BC might go nowhere.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCain's lawyers didn't really investigate the issue in any detail at all, although of all the people on Earth who had a legitimate right to do so, he would be first on the list since Congress investigated him but gave Obama a complete pass, and Obama is by far a much more questionable individual with NO records available for examination. Everything from his birth certificate through his short stay in the U.S. Senate is sealed. Why?

The birth certificate issue is only half of the complicated puzzle with Obama's eligibility. There is a second requirement to be considered a "natural born American", and it has to do with the citizenship and the age of the parents and how long before his birth they had been residents and possibly some other qualifications. Researchers are looking for precedent, original writings of the founders, court decisions, and anything else that can help define what a "natural born American" really is. Even if only one parent is required to be an American, there is a requirement that that parent must have lived a certain number of years in the USA after attaining a certain age prior to the birth, and Obama's mother did not meet that requirement. Since his father was not an American citizen, Obama's "natural born" status could be challenged. I'm not an expert on this, and even if he climbed on top of the White House and declared he was actually a Martian, at this point in the game, removing him from office over his eligibility would probably create not only a Constitutional crisis but also armed resurection by his supporters...like the ones who beat up a man at a Town Hall meeting in St. Louis last night just for passing out flags with "Don't Tread On Me" printed on them.

....will I get turned in at "flag at outhouse.gov" for this post?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: