SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Motley: Leftist 'Free Press' and Marxist McChesney

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Motley: Leftist 'Free Press' and Marxist McChesney Reply with quote

All ENEMIES, foreign and...DOMESTIC.

In the interest of "Know The Players", Media Research Center Communications Director Seton Motley introduces (perhaps showcases if your personal awareness exceeds mine) both Robert McChesney and his uber-leftist organization, (cough) "Free Press".

I'll defer to the article rather than to extensive quoting and encourage you to read it in its entirety at "Newsbusters". This infestation of overt marxists into the heart and soul of our government institutions should scare the daylights out of every American...

Quote:
"The First Amendment's freedom of the press would die the moment the first government check cleared."

Leftist 'Media Reform' Outfit Free Press and Their Marxist Co-Founder Robert McChesney
By Seton Motley
NewsBusters.org | Media Research Center
November 2, 2009 - 10:01 ET

Robert McChesney, Enemy of Free Speech

The broader public is finally being introduced to Leftist "media reform" outfit Free Press and its co-founder, avowed Marxist Robert McChesney. (I appeared on the October 7, 2009 edition of the Glenn Beck television show to discuss one and all.)

NewsBusters.org - cont'd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: