SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Democrats Theory of "served with"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Democrats Theory of "served with" Reply with quote

They consider the only credible people to testify are the ones who were directly in his boat right? All the other wingmen and observers can't testify because they didn't serve with him and their observations don't count right?

SO COULD SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE HOW HE TESTIFIED IN 1971 THAT THERE WERE WAR CRIMES COMMITTED ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS WHEN HE DIDN'T SERVE WITH THEM AND HE WAS ONLY THE WINGMAN AND OBSERVER. AND HE CLAIMS THAT IT IS THE TRUTH!!!

We need to use their own words against them, they are lying to cover up lies then the lies get lost in B.S. and more lies. Semper Fi.
uadoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Gardner was ON THE BOAT Reply with quote

why does the major media always say "everybody on the Boat".. suppports Kerry. What about Gardner/??
G
Marine4life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot one point; Under their theory of "served with" does that mean he was actualy testifying against his own crew and himself since he can only testify against the ones he served with? I say that the whole boat that he served with must be looked at as the ones who commited war crimes on a day to day basis, they served with him and he with them right?

Sounds like I am spinning their own words. What is is. They expect a double standard when it comes to their point of view.

Democrats "served with" only the ones directly on the boat with Kerry and not the rest of the unit.

SwiftVets "served with" anyone who reported to the same Commanding Officer and was assigned to the same unit on the same missions at the same time.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

usdoc, that is exactly what my 16 1/2 yr old keeps saying, we're still waiting for someone to give us the answer, LOL.

Marine, when you figure it out clue me in, I have been yelling this the past several days at the TV and hubby keeps telling me " when are you going to understand it's their way"

I have never been of a particular party, I have just voted who I think is the better person for the job, didn't matter if they had a D, R, I or anything else beside their name, but I am getting so spitting mad at the Dems that I am about ready to take down a yard sign for one running in our state, the only thing holding me back is his hard work and dedication to the Veterans.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy mom I have it figured out. And your husband is right, it's their way or the highway. I voted consistently for Ben Nelson from Nebraska and he is a Dem. Don't blame Kerry on everyone. But I would call and ask questions as to his stance on this issue and decide based on his answer. If he follows party lines to attack the swifties then please dump the sign. Semper Fi.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine,

I try not to blame all Dems just because of Kerry, I know there are a few good ones out there.

I do like your idea though and I think I will look up the contact info and ask him a few ?'s tomorrow.

It would be interesting to see if I get an answer.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New readers need to have this explained to them what is being spun. Semper Fi.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The points if "served with" means only the guys in the same boat ...then
(1) Kerry's war crimes testimony is only valid for his personal observations of the "crimes" he committed and the "crimes" committed by the sailors on his boat ---
(2) The sailors' on Kerry's boat, his "band of brothers" then are the same individuals who committed these "crimes"
(3) Why should the American voting public be impressed with that a small group of "war criminals" is standing behind/supporting the officer who was responsible for their actions when they committed these "crimes".

I do not mean to denegrate the service of any soldier or sailor --- but Kerry has allowed to bridge enormous suspensions of logic for politcal platitudes. It is time to call Kerry -- and DNC talking heads on these gaps
Marine4life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks good add to my thread. Semper Fi.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Served With Reply with quote

How cum we know so much about O'Neill, Letson, Corsi, etc., and so little about those in Kerry's boat, especially Rassman? If more is documented somewhere, please point.
ArmyWife
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: served with Reply with quote

If you served in the same unit at the same time as John Kerry...saw him everyday and could see much of what he did on the next boat over for weeks and months at at time, then, according to the Democrats you DID NOT serve with John Kerry.

If you supervised Kerry, then you DID NOT serve with him, according to the Kerry campaign.

If you were a peer of John Kerry in Vietnam, then you DID NOT serve with him, according to his spinmeisters.

BUT, if you are an Army soldier that Kerry pulled onto his boat, and you remained there for an undetermined number of hours, then you "actually DID serve with John Kerry" according to Susan Estrich, et al., and your experience of being pulled onto the boat qualifies you to comment on 4 months worth of events that you didn't see.

This drives me just bonkers....
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Democrats Theory of "served with" Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
They consider the only credible people to testify are the ones who were directly in his boat right? All the other wingmen and observers can't testify because they didn't serve with him and their observations don't count right?

SO COULD SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE HOW HE TESTIFIED IN 1971 THAT THERE WERE WAR CRIMES COMMITTED ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS WHEN HE DIDN'T SERVE WITH THEM AND HE WAS ONLY THE WINGMAN AND OBSERVER. AND HE CLAIMS THAT IT IS THE TRUTH!!!

We need to use their own words against them, they are lying to cover up lies then the lies get lost in B.S. and more lies. Semper Fi.

WRONG. The Democrats have no such illusions.

They make the absurd accusation with full knowledge of its absurdity... and (misguided and reckless) confidence in the stupidity of the electorate to fall for such b.s.

Unfortunately for them, the Internet is interfering with the ignorance of the Masses.

It's time to stop challenging them on arguments of logic and challenge them on issues of principle.

FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonTestedShelter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Gardner was ON THE BOAT Reply with quote

uadoc wrote:
why does the major media always say "everybody on the Boat".. suppports Kerry. What about Gardner/??
G
I love that...THE boat...Cause we all know there was only one Swift boat in Vietnam, and Johnny Boy was commanding it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: