SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Asinine Teatment of Navy Seals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Asinine Teatment of Navy Seals Reply with quote

These guys accomplished their mission and probably don't need our help -- but it is my thought that an expression of support would be still be welcome.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html

Nalt
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Asinine Teatment of Navy Seals Reply with quote

Jerald L. Parsoneault wrote:
These guys accomplished their mission and probably don't need our help -- but it is my thought that an expression of support would be still be welcome.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html

Nalt

I saw that earlier, it's enough to make you puke! Evil or Very Mad
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of giving clemency to a gobbler this year, maybe the Turkey in Chief could man up and immediately pardon these brave Seals of the trumped up charges for doing their job. You don't suppose "Object Amber-Allahu-Akbar" resisted capture or taunted his captors in order to create this situation, do you? How do we know the Iraqis didn't apply a little "discipline" to him during the time he was in THEIR custody? The whole things looks like a setup. I'm amazed anyone enlists or re-ups these days.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any number of reasons could account for a fat lip and personally, I could care less. If he had captured one of our guys, I can assure you a fat lip would be the least of their worries.

But, the desired effect is gained as our spineless and America hating media will have a field day lambasting our Troops again and letting terrorists slide.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked a Navy EOD friend about this situation and he replied,

Admirals Mast?

When three SEALS involved?

He said "one of the SEALS did something, like punching the bad guy in the lip", "but all of the seals are standing by the guy."

He further explained the reason the SEALS are asking for trial by court martial, is they have no faith in the military leadership.

He said an Admirals Mast can be done by a General and it is private.

"These SEALS" are probably being politically persecuted.

He further said, "This will disappear quick, because it is politically untenable"

I must add, that my friend said when special ops guys show solidarity, it is because they did the right thing, not the wrong thing.

The movies might show something else, but our best are truly the best and show uncommon valor.
BuffaloJack

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asinine Treatment of Navy Seals?
More like CRIMINAL treatment of Navy SEALs.

"When it absolutely, positively, must be destroyed overnight, Navy SEALs."
There can't be enough good things said about these men of grit.

It's time to get the lawyers out of the theater of operations. Any time our military is more afraid of the lawyers than the enemy is a bad time for our nation.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox is covering this right this minute.

There is hope.

This is where Abu Ghraib brought us - to the point where a prisoner who murdered and desecrated the bodies of four Americans knows enough about our Hate-America-Firsters to complain about a fat lip.

And Fox just made the same point.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Obama will take the opportunity of his State of the Union message next week at THE U.S. NAVAL ACADEMY (gosh, you military guys sure make a great Photo Op) to PRAISE them or better yet, PRONOUNCE THEM "NOT GUILTY" just like he declared publicly in front of the media that KSM and the other 9/11 terrorists who are getting their show trial in New York would be convicted and exectuted, thus tainting the jury pool and providing them with a gold plated appeals case. There is still reasonable doubt that these SEALS inflicted any injuries, legal or illegal. The Iraqis may have roughed him up, and he may even have inflicted his own injuries; neither scenario is beyond consideration. Are there any credible witnesses to an actual beating? How many ACLU Lawyers have rushed forward to defend these brave men?

This is another cut in Obama's and the America-hating Left's death by a thousand cuts strategy to demoralize and neutralize our military. Is there any doubt who benefits from the way this Administration is "supporting" our military, whether you subscribe to the theory that he is on the enemy's side or not? He is being true to his word when he indicated if not outright stated that he would side with the Muslims if the political winds shift in an ugly direction. His immediate defense of Major Nidal Hasan added the exclamation mark to his position. Has anyone yet heard him admit that THAT was a TERRORIST ATTACK? Has the government at any level or the military investigating the incident stopped looking for nutcases and begun looking for SLEEPER JIHADIS? Is "Homeland Security" still warning about the "terrorists" like returning military veterans and "Christians" and "Tea Party Activists"? I rest my case.
BuffaloJack

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The three SEALs will be arraigned separately on Dec. 7.
December 7th, a day that will live in infamy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: