SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PURPLE HEART

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: PURPLE HEART Reply with quote

We are in a time of war and Bush is the CIC, so since he was scratched up in a bike accident does he get the Purple Heart. He is holding the highest military position in the country. I vote for the Silver Star or Bronze Star. From what I have seen his injuries are far greater than Kerry's were.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my estimation, if Kerry can rightfully claim all 3 of his, Bush is entitled to at least one now Laughing Wink Of course, he would need to sport a band-aid and maybe a little Bactine as well
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect, I have no sense of humor in regards to this matter, and making sport of the issue serves to both trivialize it and diminish the gravity of this endeavor.

I'm sorry to "rain on your parade", but this is serious issue and I believe threads of this nature are inappropriate.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly my point, Kerry has trivilized this issue with his bandaide exit from the front lines. And I am sorry but you can't rain on my parade, facts speak for themselves. With Kerry only in country for 4 months, silver star, bronze star, 3 purple hearts, do the math that is more than one award each month he was there. So who has trivilized the awards, not me. Chesty Puller would be sickened by this. He like many others are the true Hero's not Kerry. Let me name a few more Jimmy Stewart, Mickey Rooney, Clark Gable, Bob Barker, those guy's put their career on hold to serve honorably, they didn't serve to make their career. To my knowlege only one active hollywood star ever served and that is Drew Carey. Yet so many of them are experts on the subject. Just like many on this site.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: