SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Reilly For Bush?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robyn G
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: O'Reilly For Bush? Reply with quote

That is just my opinion..I think the only reason he might say something negative towards Bush is because the lefties start whining and crying. What do you guys think? Question

(edited to remove a comment against people who are unrelated to the Kerry discussion, thanks, EJ)
Redview
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Its hard to tell Reply with quote

He has to appear fair and balanced.

Few news personalities actually are.

The danger is, they can be influenced by the
information they get, the people they have around
them, and their own egos which get fed alot.

Its really very hard to say, where he is coming from
these days. Time will tell.
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think OReilly sees himself as a crusader against media bias. Which he has been very effective and that is supported by his success.

Regarding Swiftvets, however, he has lacked the courage to put his status at risk by considering the evidence brought by the veterans. To him it's good business, to me it's a lack of character. It would be much better if he would have considered some of the obvious. Three Purple Hearts, Bronze Star, and a Silver Star in four months but veterans don't like him. A definite case of where there is smoke there is fire.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'reilly is love with himself, this should be no surprise. He is a good guy in my view. I agree with many of his views. But if you ask what party he is a member of, his party is " I am in love with myself"

Just look at his letters, if you comment on the issues, don't expect the letter to be read. If you tell him he is wonderful, or stupid, he will read it.

Don't count O'reilly out yet. He actually is probably reading the book this weekend. The campaign is still a long way away still, and O'reilly has to fill a show everyday.

Notice how O'reilly covers the Peterson case? Talk about the most ridiculous thing of the day, like it does not get 24-7 coverage on Greta's show.

Swift Vets will win by persistence
SonTestedShelter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never watch Greta's show for that reason. I'm tired of the Peterson trial. Tell me when there's a verdict.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: