SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Contribute to Swift Boat Veterans For Truth

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProudAmerican
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Please Contribute to Swift Boat Veterans For Truth Reply with quote

I'm new to the site and to the board. I did notice that there
is an address for contributions. I wanted to remind everybody to contribute. This site and this board surely have associated costs. Also,
I'm sure that there are phone and office expenses for the organization as well as expenses associated with press releases and media appearances.
I wanted to thank John O'Neil and all of the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth for stepping forward to challenge John Kerry. As someone who has never
served in the military, I thank our Vietnam Veterans for their service.
toast
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee ProudAmerican, you have never served in the military? You sound like Bush & Cheney.

Did your Dad and brother get you a job as well?
Did you drink & drive?
Did you lie about WMD?
Did you ignore multiple written warnings about terrorist attacks on US soil?
Are you in the pocket of the religious right?
Do you work for Halliburton?
Are you stupid and egotistical?

You too could be President!

Somewhere in Texas a village is missing their idiot!
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just about what I figured, Toast.

Noticed the immaturity and lack of substance in your recent posts, so I went back and looked at all your posts. The only logical conclusion is that you are probably a high school kid with too much time on his hands, or an adult without enough sense or experience in life to contribute an adult comment on the subjects discussed here.

I'd appreciate it if you proved me wrong by contributing something worth the effort to read.
toast
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee carpro, you really got me.

I should have expected that from someone from Texas. Then again I thought you would be too busy cleaning your guns and dragging people behind pick-up trucks.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: