SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Outrageous Things Said By Kerry Camp (42 and growing)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geftink
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Top Outrageous Things Said By Kerry Camp (42 and growing) Reply with quote

TOP TWENTY-EIGHT (AND GROWING) LIST OF MOST OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENTS FROM THE KERRY CAMP

1. I actually did vote for the 87 billion . . . before I voted against it. JK

2. They systematically cut off ears . . . raped . . . on a day to day basis (referring to our own soldiers). JK

3. Saddam Hussein was a threat . . . Saddam Hussein was not a threat. (Said in the very same debate session.) JK

4. If you elect John Kerry, people like Christopher Reeve in wheelchairs will get up and walk. J. Edwards

5. Dick Cheney’s daughter . . . is a lesbian. JK

6. Shove it (said to reporter). THK

7. ******** (said about opponents). THK

8. I don’t know if Laura Bush has ever had a “real job.” THK

9. The presidency of Ronald Reagan was an era of moral darkness. JK

10. I have never seen such a bunch of liars and crooks . . . JK

11. When I said that it was late at night and I was tired and I didn’t choose my words carefully . . . I just made a mistake in how I talked about it (referring to the “87 billion” vote, see 1, above). (It actually was around the middle of the day that he made the statement, not late at night.) JK

12. I believe life begins at conception . . . but I won’t force my religious beliefs on anyone else. JK

13. A million African American voters were disenfranchised in 2000 (but somehow no one has any witnesses to this). JK

14. Mary Cheney is “fair game.” E Cahill

15. The way they responded, the Cheneys must have some shame about the fact that their daughter is a lesbian. Elizabeth Edwards

16. What we need in the U.S. is regime change (talking about regime change in Iraq). JK

17. You must be an idiot if you don’t agree with my husband’s position on health care. THK

18. President Bush has a secret plan to have a draft . . . and a secret plan to privatize social security. JK

19. I have had one consistent position on Iraq. JK

20. I will not raise your taxes . . . JK

21. If you vote for George Bush, you have lost your mind. J Edwards

22. There really was no reason to think that even if you wanted to build a missile defense for the United States, you would want to protect either Hawaii or Alaska. Why would anyone want to? JK

23. I think there has been an exaggeration of the terrorist threat. JK

24. Kerry campaign says the reason Kerry was in Paris talking to the enemies about Vietnam was because he was already there on his honeymoon and was invited to the meeting. (However, a recent article about his first wife says they honeymooned in Jamaica, not Paris.)

25. Kerry also is famous for saying that he sat 30 yards away at the 1986 World Series in Shea Stadium when Bill Buckner blew a ground ball; let it roll between his legs. Kerry has spoken often of the agony that he personally witnessed. (The problem is he wasn't there. He was in Boston. He was at the World Trade Center in Boston for a meeting and fund-raiser with other Massachusetts Democrats. He was not in Shea Stadium in 1986 during Game 6 of the World Series between the Red Sox and the Mets!) JK

26. Kerry has said his favorite all time Red Sox player was “Eddie Yost” (who never was a player for the Sox and his favorite current player for the Sox was “Manny Ortiz” (that is not the name of a current player). JK

27. I have met with foreign leaders who have said we need to get rid of George Bush. (Except he did not meet with foreign leaders.)

28. I will fight . . . a more sensitive war on terror. JK
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

29. A million black voters disenfranchised in 2000. JK
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

30. "I was at the signing of the Cease Fire Agreement in Iraq" (First Gulf War) JK
Umm sorry johny, you were here in the United States, no U.S. Politicians were present, only the Military Commanders.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

31. Was there ever any question about you being dishonourably discharged? Kerry: oh no, no, that has never been questioned.
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

32. How's about this one . . . There will be no riots, if we win. Elizabutt Edwards. Twisted Evil
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

33. The Global Test
34. I have been consistent.
35. I have a plan.
36. I would have done better.
37. George Bush owns a timber company.
38. Wrong war, wrong time, wrong place.
39. I married up.
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

40. Edwards - If you elect us, people like Christopher Reeve are going to get up out of their wheelchairs and walk again.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

41. Bush betrayed this country by not serving in Vietnam.

Quote:

Hannity & Colmes (Fox News Network)

08-23-2004

MARYANNE MARSH, DEMOCRATIC STRATEGIST: Well, I think whether there's a connection or not, I think what you have to look at is what John Kerry needs to do.

And what John Kerry needs to do is to hit Bush as hard as Bush has hit him. And the way you do that is you remind people that Bush betrayed this country about why we went to war in Iraq, just like he betrayed them when he didn't fight in Vietnam.
chemical_boy
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An old comment by Kerry but...

42. "The Secret Service is under orders that if Bush is shot, to shoot Quayle." - John Kerry 1988

Watching Michael Moores every Move
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: