SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Other Vietnam Vet Against Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amercianpatriot
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Other Vietnam Vet Against Kerry Reply with quote

I was with 506 2Bn Inf 101 service in 1971 as a grunt. I want to thank you for stand for the truth about Kerry.I remmember coming home and going to look for a job.I had a wife and a 6 mo. old son and all I wanted was to forget Vietnam and take care of my family. The person interview me for a job call me one of though baby killer from Vietnam. I had know ideal at the time what he was talk about. Until I heard and seen a copy of Kerry speaking at the congression hearing. That been over 30 years ago but it still hurts. Thanks to all vets for stand up against Kerry and all his lies.

Proud Vietnam Vet Against Kerry
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: John Kerry's betrayal of Vietnam Vets. Reply with quote

Can you image the reception anti-war demonstrators would have gotten from the public during the Second World War? Why the government allowed this to happen during the Vietnam War is beyond me; the anti-war groups had a direct telephone line to North Vietnam. I know this to be true because its revealed in a popular television series about the Vietnam War. Why weren't these Americans tried for treason like Tokyo Rose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: