SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Ad that the SBVFT needs to make.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: The Ad that the SBVFT needs to make. Reply with quote

The following is a suggestion for a commercial. I'm giving it to you free of charge and if you use it I neither need nor expect anything in return.
The text of the speech is for guidance only, and did not come down from Mt Sinai graven on stone.

The commercial opens on a desk in a bare room with a copy of the book on the desk.

O'Neil comes in, introduces himself, picks up the book and begins to speak.

Quote:

Hi. My name is John O'Neil, and I wrote this book.

You've probably heard quite a bit about this book and the SBVFT, some of it true, some of it not true.

One of the things you may have heard is that we're just a front for the Bush campaign. Not only is that not true, Mr Bush probably wishes we'd shut up, because it's pretty easy for Kerry's campaign to claim that we're nothing more than a Bush campaign smear campaign. We've even been called the "Smear Vets"

The fact is, many of our members are not even Bush supporters and quite a few are registered Democrats.

The fact is... we have a legitimate beef with Mr Kerry that goes back over 30 years and has NOTHING to do with who he's running against I'm asking YOU to withhold judgment on us and our claims until you've had a chance to find out what we have to say.

Even if you don't buy the book, the next time your at the Mall, go to the bookstore, pull the book off the shelf, and leaf through it. Electing a President is the single most important thing we do every four years. Before November you owe it to yourself and to those that came before you to find out just who exactly John Kerry is and what he stands for.

After that, if you still want to vote for him, then God Bless. But at least you'll be making an informed decision. Thank you for your time.

O'Neil sets the book down and walks off the set.

BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad, not bad.

Could prove very effective. But I would use that tone as the third ad. The second ad should illustrate Kerry lying by showing clips of him saying he was in Cambodia on Xmas eve that are "seared" in his memory and then clips of him or members of his camp saying maybe not.

The lying about himself and his fellow servicemen must be shown with great repitition.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: