SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sharpton ignites DNC, followers ignite Jewish stores

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Sharpton ignites DNC, followers ignite Jewish stores Reply with quote

I just sent this to the Cornell Review. This little tidbit should be circulated to Jewish voters who might be inclined to vote for John Kerry. I am Jewish and I despise Sharpton. Refer to Sharpton's "National Aktion Network" instead of "National Action Network." "Aktion" was a Nazi term for a liquidation-of-Jews operation.

To the Editor;

"Al Sharpton Ignites the Democratic National Convention!" proclaims Michael Moore's Web site (http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=114). This is certainly a welcome change from his followers' igniting Jewish-owned businesses in New York City. Nonetheless, I hope Cornell's large population of what Mr. Sharpton's National Aktion* Network calls "bloodsucking Jews" will thank John Kerry appropriately for welcoming a proven racist and anti-Semite to his nomination.

"Picketers from Mr. Sharpton's National Action Network, sometimes joined by 'the Rev.' himself, marched daily outside the store [Jewish-owned Freddy's Fashion Mart], screaming about 'bloodsucking Jews' and 'Jew bastards' and threatening to burn the building down" (Fred Siegel, "Democrats Embrace 'Impresario of Hatred," Wall Street Journal, editorial page, 2/29/2000). Freddy's was later burned by an arsonist who apparently "took Mr. Sharpton's words about ousting the 'white interloper' to heart" (Siegel). The fire killed seven people: five Hispanics, a Guyanese, and a Black security guard whom Sharpton's people had called a "cracker lover." A cracker lover is to Black supremacists what a n***er lover is to White supremacists.

Sharpton's followers also reenacted the Night of the Broken Glass in Crown Heights and killed a Jewish man in the process. Finally, we must not forget Sharpton's accusation (for which he was later found guilty of libel) that several men in Wappingers Falls raped Tawana Brawley.

---------------------
* "Aktion" is not a misspelling.

"Aktion Erntefest" ("Operation Harvest Festival") - a programme of concentrated large scale mass executions to liquidate all Jews in the remaining workcamps in the Lublin district. This final event of Aktion Reinhard took place in November 1943, personally prepared by Reichsführer SS Heinrich Himmler and on base of his personal order.
http://www.deathcamps.org/occupation/erntefest.html

http://www.stentorian.com/politics/sharpton.html Al Sharpton leaflet for circulation, especially to Jewish voters.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Sharpton ignites DNC, followers ignite Jewish stores Reply with quote

Bill Levinson wrote:
I just sent this to the Cornell Review. This little tidbit should be circulated to Jewish voters who might be inclined to vote for John Kerry. I am Jewish and I despise Sharpton. Refer to Sharpton's "National Aktion Network" instead of "National Action Network." "Aktion" was a Nazi term for a liquidation-of-Jews operation.

Bill,

All my relatives have switched to Bush.

All it took was seeing the Democrats in the same room with Sharpton and Jackson.

Sharpton is an anti-semitic, anti-white demagogue and racist of the worst kind.

FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: