SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Intelligence test for leftists

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Intelligence test for leftists Reply with quote

Intelligence test for liberals/leftists (shall we call them neo-Maoists since they insist on referring to conservatives, especially ones of the Jewish faith, via the outdated "neo-con" title?)

THE TEST:
1. Man has cache of lethal weapons.
2. Man uses cache to kill a lot of people; gets away with it on technicalities.
3. Man is told he must get rid of cache.
4. Man says he will.
5. Man says cache all gone.
6. Brothers-in-law of man go to cops to say he's lying, and reveal where hidden goodies (some of the weapons) are.
7. Cops find the goodies, but man gets off on technicalities.
8. Man says he will welcome brothers-in-law back as friends.
9. Man has both brothers-in-law murdered as soon as they return.
10. Man says he has no cache.

Pick one, and only one:

A) Man is being honest and has disposed of cache secretly.
B) Man is being dishonest and has cache.
C) Bush LIED!!!!!!

p.s. the man above is Saddam Hussein.
Richard
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FDL,

I thought you might like to hear an interview with Hans Blix by Greta Van Susterin. This was when he was promoting his book, "Disarming Iraq".

Please note that even though he says today that he feels all the WMD had been destroyed, as late as Jan 2003, just before the invasion, he still could not rule out the possibility that WMD existed. This clip is only part of the entire interview. It is approximately two minutes.

Hans Blix Interview with Van Susterin, March 2004

Richard
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: Intelligence test for leftists Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:
Intelligence test for liberals/leftists (shall we call them neo-Maoists since they insist on referring to conservatives, especially ones of the Jewish faith, via the outdated "neo-con" title?)

THE TEST:
1. Man has cache of lethal weapons.
2. Man uses cache to kill a lot of people; gets away with it on technicalities.
3. Man is told he must get rid of cache.
4. Man says he will.
5. Man says cache all gone.
6. Brothers-in-law of man go to cops to say he's lying, and reveal where hidden goodies (some of the weapons) are.
7. Cops find the goodies, but man gets off on technicalities.
8. Man says he will welcome brothers-in-law back as friends.
9. Man has both brothers-in-law murdered as soon as they return.
10. Man says he has no cache.

Pick one, and only one:

A) Man is being honest and has disposed of cache secretly.
B) Man is being dishonest and has cache.
C) Bush LIED!!!!!!

p.s. the man above is Saddam Hussein.

First off lets notice that the coward from the 101st still has not answered my questions. I'm sure if he had been old enough to fight, let alone born, during Vietnam he would have supported it but had his dad get him out.

So I'll start at the top. Typical of the people in his group, he tries to label his detractors "Anti-Semites." How quaint and predictable.

I won't dispute what he has above. It is all pretty verifiable. Man did have weapons and used them with the passive approval of our current Sec Def. Man couldn't have been much worse than he was. Man was a monster who we backed for valid reasons at the time, but we knew all along he was a monster.

Move forward many years. Man is still a monster, like many other monsters in the world. He has been contained in his country and is despised by most of the world, civilized or not. Another man comes into power and a few months in his country is attacked by people who have nothing to do with man 1. Ahh, says man 2, we may be able to work toward my goal of toppeling man 1. All we have to do is convince the world that man 1 was a part of the attack. Lets get on that immediately. So the wispering starts. Every time the attackers are mentioned, man 1 is mentioned within a few words of him.

Meanwhile, he has a "special" intelligence group formed. Their job is to find any intel, accurate or not, that fits into their plan. He gives a speech and tells a little white lie that is couched so he can say it's true. "The Brittish...", knowing full well that his own intel people have completely disavowed that statement.

Forward a little more. We have inspecters in man 1's country. Everywhere man 2 tells them to look, they come up dry. Man 2 is not real happy about that so he says the inspecters are corrupt and we must get them out and attack. Inspecters say they need a few more months, but man 2 says we don't have time. Mushroom clouds and all that. Later man 2 claims that man 1 would not let the inspecters in at all. The so called liberal media, sclm from here on out, never calls him on that so he uses it a few more times. Man 2 gets his war and all of the headaches he can handle.

So here we are, over 1 year and almost $200,000,000,000 later, and we have not found those huge caches of weapons.

Do I know where they are? Nope. But we would have found that out without the loss of life ad treasure had man 2 not been so desperate for war.

There I've answered your question, admittedly not how you wanted it, so will you answer mine now? I'll check back sometime after the Laker game.
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting reasoning in your three choices mikest. I have a similarly crafted question for you.... When did you stop using drugs and beating your wife?
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colmurph wrote:
Interesting reasoning in your three choices mikest. I have a similarly crafted question for you.... When did you stop using drugs and beating your wife?

Have you moved out of your mothers basement yet?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: