SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Much this haircut cost?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skygod325
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: How Much this haircut cost? Reply with quote

Guess John Kerry does not go to supercuts! Laughing

KERRY FLIES D.C. HAIRDRESSER TO OREGON FOR TOUCH-UP
Mon Aug 16 2004 22:37:16 ET

SUPERCUTS: Dem presidential hopeful John Kerry flew his Washington, DC hairdresser to Portland, OR last week for a touch-up.

CRISTOPHE stylist Isabelle Goetz, who handles Kerry's hair issues, made the trek to the West Coast, the NY DAILY NEWS will report on Tuesday.

Last spring, DRUDGE detailed how Kerry flew Goetz to Pittsburgh for a trim...
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the way Kerry's hair always looks, maybe he should find a BARBER and not a "hairdreser".

"Hairdresser" doesn't sound like something a REAL Navy man would use!

Rolling Eyes
dcwusmc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We always used to give squids a hard time (which the REAL ones gave as good as they got), but any comment I could make about this would be considered abusive and perhaps get me a visit from his SS detachment. This "Friend of the Workingman" is such a wussy man-wannabee it's disgusting. I can't believe he actually lasted in-country as long as he did. A lot of people have to "carry" their junior officers, in the hope he or she might straighten out and become a useful leader of a unit, and I am sure this happened here. However, it's obvious that a lot of good men wasted a lot of time trying to bring J F'n K along. You guys who were actually there with him at the time have even more of my admiration for your tolerance, forbearance and the fact that he wasn't fragged at the time. A grunt unit commander might well have BEEN fragged if he had behaved even a small percentage of the way Kerry did.

Semper Fi and WELCOME HOME!

David Wright
founder and vice Chairman of the Board,
Veterans for Constitutional Restoration
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcwusmc wrote:
We always used to give squids a hard time (which the REAL ones gave as good as they got), but any comment I could make about this would be considered abusive and perhaps get me a visit from his SS detachment.

My son called up the other evening (he's in Okinawa), saying he had some down time because a typhoon was headed that way.
So I told him the real Marines we had on the carrier used to wait for storms, get naked, and go up on deck to shower.
And take turns dropping the soap.

My son, I'm quite proud to say, is learning how to handle sailors, but I can't post his comeback in this forum.

Semper Fi, Marine!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: