SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks Swiftvets.com

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Thanks Swiftvets.com Reply with quote

Swiftvets, thank you for your service to our country...not only now, but back then also. As a returning vet in early 1971 I was reminded that we in the military still supported our commander in chief, and so I did until the time that I returned to civilian life (whether I had the choice or not). Evidently, John Kerry (if he was still on active duty) didn't feel like he had to uphold the UCMJ? Although it must be water under the proverbial bridge; he should have been courtmartialed by his commanding officer before he was sent packing to protest the Vietnam war. I was hit (note this John Kerry) ever so slightly by schrapnel from an M-79 HE round during familiarization fire at Hoi Ahn, Vietnam. Suppose an ol' Marine could get a retroactive purple heart for hot iron and a hematoma? Semper Fi, and keep up the good work for our country Swiftvets.com
jwcoop
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN, brother!

-jwcoop-
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Thank You! Reply with quote

I too, want to thank you for your service,and for speaking out. There is a 36 page transcript at C-SPAN.org of John Kerry's "testimony"April22,1971.

I also saw the Dick Cavett show where John O'Neal called him a liar to his face. Kerry tried to look superior but knew better than to deny it. He should have been tried for Treason,for the lies he told,and caused hardship,and torture to the POWs !

He and his cohorts are doing the same thing today.....putting a price tag on the heads of our troops just to win the election,every time they trot out with the old typical John Kerry lies. Today, I have a grandson in Fallujah.Kerry is not fit to lick a real vet's boots.!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: