SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Duane P. Andrews ... on POW/MIA Affairs

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Duane P. Andrews ... on POW/MIA Affairs Reply with quote

This issue keeps coming up.
----------------------------------

Statement by the Honorable
Duane P. Andrews
Assistant Secretary of Defense

Summary. Statement by the Honorable Duane P. Andrews Assistant Secretary of Defense (Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence) before the Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs United States Senate October 15, 1992, regarding the question of "evader symbols" or "distress symbols" allegedly constructed by US POWs in Vietnam and supposedly observed on satellite and other imagery.

http://www.miafacts.org/andrews.htm
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one must have been too long of read for the local crowd. Wink
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must have been way too long for the local crowd.
Or maybe no one really wants to address rebuke of their slandering ********. ??
No. I think that it must be that it is to long and with references that the good and honest local folks have just been taking their time to study carefully what might not entirely support their vile slanders against McCain and Kerry.
Let us instead stick to these sorry loosers claims of "what must have been" that they haul up from the most vile dregs of their own dispicable imaginings.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like was said about Giap claiming he was ready to negotiate a surrender after his loss in Tet of 68, "that's one man's opinion."

Read this and see just how interested the government has been on POWs, throughout the years and several administrations. Please note the dates as well.

http://www.geocities.com/pentagon/2527/kgbplan.html
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Like was said about Giap claiming he was ready to negotiate a surrender after his loss in Tet of 68, "that's one man's opinion."

Read this and see just how interested the government has been on POWs, throughout the years and several administrations. Please note the dates as well.

Try again with something that is not just some stupid crap that someone could put up as some game cheats. - No. I take that back. I think that game cheaters have more integrity than the **** you offer.

Don't think to impress me with what appears to me as toilet paper smears that you have collected on your nose.
The crap you provide I could do better without leaving my room.
of course when it came to convincing anyone I am sure that your balloon would inflate much more than my own for sake of excessive hot air.

Swift Boats? I would not demean at all what folks did on them boats.
I would not belittle what a lot of folks did in the bush but I would not shirk a challenge to meet me there. - I am old and tired and am not a lot of impressed by a lot of wannabe Rambo's who might think that some enemy "over there" is any more deadly than one in good old USofA.
You got shot at? - I am ******* impressed. You claim that you were fighting for freedom and democracy and capitalism - I say that you are idiots and ought to consider that you were fighting to keep your selves and buddies survived fighting in someone else cause.
I do not see that makes your cause any more valid than anyone else fighting for cause they might personally believe in or even just fighting for ones own personal survival.

Well, i know well enough that no goddamned Republican Swift Boater is qualified as even a wannabe Rambo since the Republican Swift Boat ******** will denigrate anyone who did not follow some **** they learned in whatever AIT they attended. F**king morons expect to convince that it is never appropriate to violate SOP just convinces me of paper troopers who kiss ass far from any battle and feign to judge whoever stood to face what they remained safe from.
One could wonder how many who hate Kerry with such venom might have passed such opportunities to run into the face of the enemy and declined to do so and are now just jealous that someone with different political affiliation acquitted his self better than they managed.
Well, i have seen more than one who expressed, without seeing Kerry's situation, that the best thing to do would have been to tuck tail and run away and hope to not get hit in the ass. - I do not know from Swift Boats but I sure know that attitude and it is definitely not the attitude of heroes.
You sorry punks who are so envious of someone who outclassed you should demonstrate who all got medals for following SOP as you idiots seem to think Kerry should.
Near as I can tell it is a bunch of punks who are pissed that someone charge on while they know that they would have tucked and run - maybe even following procedure as punks are known to do.
Hey! If i go by the book and get people killed then it is the books fault rather than my own - right? - Or is it my fault for stupidly following the book?
**** - I do not know if it takes more courage to stand against someone who might kill me or to stand against one who might write something bad in my record.

Some punks here who would whine "You ere not there" have well impressed me that the way they would run a war is to just spray the countryside with a lot of **** and with no regard at all what or who they kill as long as self survives at any cost.
Just because you been under fire does not make you hero, punks. maybe some unsung hero saved your ass and you come home and talk tough "because you were there" - Well F-that. Talking like that just marks you as punks who got forced to a bad situation and you managed to life through it. - FU. A hell of a lot of people have done the same whether it be in formal military combat or protecting some friend in the street. You whine that you were in dangerous situation for some time - there are some who have spent their whole lives in danger - many might be your black brothers.

F-ing idiot - of couse whatever Giap says is gospel as long as it fits your agenda. Even myself has occasionally been in position that if I properly kissed ass i might have prospred better than I managed. - But it is certainly interesting to see whose word you value now, punk.
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:

Damn! I did not pay attention and clicked on that BS with no substance site twice. - Almost enough to wish for a killfilter.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig, take another prozac and lay down.

Such honor and respect could only come from the left. We have been experiencing it for over 30 years now and your latest dose is infantismal, to say the least.

You appear completely unable to carry on any sembalnce of a reasonable discussion and only wish your pathetic view to be aired. When matters don't go your way, you throw a tantrum.

When you mature to adolescence, talk to me.
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:

Crap!
Kinda wish that when I have answered a thing I would not still get an email to alert me to having got a reply in something I have posted to. - this is third time i i been brought to this same idiot posting a site full of gibberish and ranting **** with no substance.

Or maybe you just offered that as some reference to prepare future readers for something as idiotic as Jack London was about his knowledge of dogs and wolves.
Maybe yuur crap is as smart be deviod of even any literary value.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try a new binky, Craig, you'll feel better Laughing
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Try a new binky, Craig, you'll feel better Laughing

It is very good to see what you punks can come up with in relation to the topic i posted.
You are responding in just the way I like to see you.
Maybe there are lurkers who looked at the site i posted and then come back to see what responses the local bozo's might have responded and you have told them lurkers just what i wanted to display you to them. - sorry. Rolling Eyes
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The nice thing about the internet, Craig, is they can click on both links and read both articles. They also can see who the vitriolic ones from the left are and how they disrespect veterans and belittle those who may disagree with them.

Keep it up, you all are your own worst enemies.
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Craig, take another prozac and lay down.

Such honor and respect could only come from the left. We have been experiencing it for over 30 years now and your latest dose is infantismal, to say the least.

You appear completely unable to carry on any sembalnce of a reasonable discussion and only wish your pathetic view to be aired. When matters don't go your way, you throw a tantrum.

When you mature to adolescence, talk to me.

A guy has got to love how some of you punks cannot respond to the issue at hand but must respond the way you must.
I find it very impressive. I only wish that your worship, Bush, could be drawn out to respond with equal brilliance to your own.
I am sure that many would find that impressive.
Do you not wish that you had handlers and sppechwriters to make sure the speech did not contain too many words you can't pronounce?
Oh well. Does not matter if he can pronounce words that are lies anyway.
Are you one of the suckers who buys it that Iraq attack was about American security and some humanitarian effort for sake of then Iraqi's?

But that is another toipic entirely.
What do you think of that POW-MIA crap that your peers, and probably as much yourself, slandered McCain and now Kerry about?

This issue keeps coming up.
----------------------------------

Statement by the Honorable
Duane P. Andrews
Assistant Secretary of Defense

Summary. Statement by the Honorable Duane P. Andrews Assistant Secretary of Defense (Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence) before the Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs United States Senate October 15, 1992, regarding the question of "evader symbols" or "distress symbols" allegedly constructed by US POWs in Vietnam and supposedly observed on satellite and other imagery.

Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
The nice thing about the internet, Craig, is they can click on both links and read both articles. They also can see who the vitriolic ones from the left are and how they disrespect veterans and belittle those who may disagree with them.

Keep it up, you all are your own worst enemies.

Amusing thing about the internet is that I can post about an issue that some of you scamps have slandered the daylights out of a few different folks - but when it comes down to your really being called on some of your slanderous **** the best you can do is attack the person bringing up the issue when you cannot deal with the issue.

Hey! I am not here to win any arguments. My granddaddy told me "You just can't win arguing with a fool."
But I can enjoy myself well enough while drawing you out to expose you before the world [lurkers] for what you are.

Now give me a comback, you silly person.
Are you not here to represent Republican, SwiftBoaters, or whatever? Are you showing yourself as best shining image and example that you would wish to display what the Right is all about?
I guess that I have mentioned often enough that I don't really give a **** about Kerry so much as that I would wish the world to see your sort laid out exposed for what you are.
I must thank you for your estreme cooperation. You get presented with an issue and the best you can do is to insult the messenger. Score your self a negative six and go ask your evil master for absolution. Laughing
(laughing at and not with you) Very Happy
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the matter, Craig, can't you handle discussion unless it all goes the way you feel it should? Maybe you watched too many reruns of Perry Mason. Laughing

Either way, keep it up, you are showing the left and Kerry supporters for what many of them are.

Are you here just to denigrate Vietnam Veterans?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: