SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Globe article--Kerry in Cambodia....Again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arjr111
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: New Globe article--Kerry in Cambodia....Again! Reply with quote

Apparently Senator Kerry has re-seared this memory!

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/president/articles/2004/08/18/kerry_disputes_allegations_on_cambodia?mode=PF
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to me they are trying to give the appearance of being "investigative".

Excuse me! but "Kerry disputes allegations on Cambodia"????? Can someone/anyone give me ONE instance where KERRY himself has made ANY statement on these issues? ALL I've seen have been his talking heads/spokesmen.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That article is absurd. The memory was seared........seared into his brain. Plus the fact that his reference to President Nixon telling the American people that Americans were not in Cambodia did not happen until Nov. 1971. Idiots;/
skygod325
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Michael Medeiros, who served aboard the No. 94 with Kerry and appeared with him at the Democratic National Convention, vividly recalled an occasion on which Kerry and the crew chased an enemy to the Cambodian border but did not go beyond the border. Yet Medeiros said he could not recall dropping off special forces in Cambodia or going inside Cambodia with Kerry

So this guy on his is probally on his payroll disputes Kerry's claims. I am from Boston area and you will not find a more liberal paper than they Globe or the NYT. Why isnt Kerry's lies being reported by the media. The Globe pretty much discounted Kerry's account.
They spend hours on the Scott Peterson trial, but not a minute on this liars lies.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the way Kerry said "seared, seared" in his testimony in the Congressional Record, I would have thought he was going to try and get a PH for that "wound" too!
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: New Globe article--Kerry in Cambodia....Again! Reply with quote

arjr111 wrote:
Apparently Senator Kerry has re-seared this memory!

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: