SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kerry lies again...French & Germans will replace us in I

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: kerry lies again...French & Germans will replace us in I Reply with quote

Rush going after kerry. I think the French and Germans going there is a good idea...and we should send kerry as well.

Rush is embarrassed that he has to report on the dems and kerry.
Jette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partial Transcript of Stars and Stripes' interview with Sen. John Kerry

http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=22767&archive=true

By Patrick Dickson, Stars and Stripes
European edition, Sunday, August 8, 2004

Kerry:

And my hope is, that with my diplomacy, we can be more effective with North Korea. We might be able to reduce the deployment in that part of the world, that’s been much too similar for 50 years now, and I hope that we can do a better job ultimately with Europe.

But I can’t tell you I’m going to start spreading pods around individually, at this point in time. I want my people in there, I want my diplomacy to begin to take hold, I want a better assessment of what the lay of the land is going to be with a new president.

Stripes:You mentioned South Korea – part of the 2nd Infantry Division is headed over to Iraq right now. And there are rumors that these guys might be rotating back to the United States rather then going back to South Korea. Do you support an overall reduction in troops in South Korea?

Kerry: As an ultimate goal, but not as an immediate step.
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: kerry lies: French/Germans will replace us in IRAQ Reply with quote

Well not to steal a good line from another anti-keery site but if the Germans/French DID go to IRAQ IF kerry was elected then "good men/women died while they lied" because if they have refused up till now because of Bush they are not allies they are our 'enemies' Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
igor
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

posted by AZBigDog at Hannity.com

Kerry Is Against Troop Realignment

Today John Kerry Criticized The President For Realigning Our Troops. "Finally, I want to say something about the plan that the President announced on Monday to withdraw 70,000 troops from Asia and Europe. Nobody wants to bring troops home more than those of us who have fought in foreign wars. But it needs to be done at the right time and in a sensible way. This is not that time or that way. Let's be clear. The President's vaguely stated plan does not strengthen our hand in the war on terror. It in no way relieves the strain on our overextended military personnel. It doesn't even begin until 2006, and it takes ten years to achieve." (Sen. John Kerry, Remarks At The Veterans Of Foreign Wars Convention, Cincinnati, OH, 8/18/04)

Kerry Is For Troop Realignment

In August 2004, Kerry Said: "I Think We Can Significantly Change The Deployment Of Troops, Not Just There But Elsewhere In The World. In The Korean Peninsula Perhaps, In Europe Perhaps." STEPHANOPOULOS: "Can you promise that American troops will be home by the end of your first term?" SENATOR JOHN F. KERRY: "I will have significant, enormous reduction in the level of troops. We will probably have a continued presence of some kind, certainly in the region. If the diplomacy that I believe can be put in place can work, I think we can significantly change the deployment of troops, not just there but elsewhere in the world. In the Korean peninsula perhaps, in Europe perhaps. There are great possibilities open to us. But this administration has had very little imagination, enormous sort of ideological fixation and, frankly, took its eye off the war against al Qaeda and the war on terror shifting it to Iraq at enormous cost to the American people and to the legitimacy of the war on terror." (John Kerry, ABC's "This Week," 8/1/04)

In April 2004, Kerry Hoped For The "Reduction Of American Presence" On The Korean Peninsula. Q: "You talk about the overextension of the troops. Do you think this course is ultimately going to lead to the reinstitution of the draft?" SEN. KERRY: "I hope not. I would be against that in the current form. I don't think we need it now, particularly if we did the proper diplomacy. The overall effort of a president right now ought to be really to try to find ways to reduce the overexposure, in a sense, of America's commitments. A proper approach to the Korean peninsula, for instance, should include the deployment of troops, the unresolved issues of the 1950s and ultimately, hopefully, could result in the reduction of American presence, ultimately. Those are the kinds of things that we ought to be trying to achieve in our foreign policy." (John Kerry, News Conference, 4/14/04)

In January 2004, Kerry Claimed He Would Reduce "Overall Need For Deployment Of American Forces" In Korea And Germany. SEN. JOHN KERRY: "The troops of the United States of America are overextended. Their deployments are too long. The families are hurting at home because they lose money from the private sector when they're called up, and they get paid less in the military, and nobody makes it up to them. The fact is if we are going to maintain this level of commitment on a global basis - for the moment we have to, because of what's happened - we need an additional two divisions. One is a combat division, and one is a support division. And that's the responsible thing to do. I've also said, responsibly, that's temporary, because I intend to be a president who goes back to the United Nations, rejoins the community of nations, brings other boots on the ground to help us in the world, and reduces the overall need for deployment of American forces in the globe - and I mean North Korea, Germany and the rest of the world where we can begin to set up a new architecture of participation of other countries." (ABC News/The [Manchester] Union Leader Democrat Presidential Candidates Debate, Manchester, NH, 1/22/04)

In 1990, Kerry Voted To Reduce The Number Of U.S. Military Personnel In Europe. Fiscal 1991 Defense Authorization - Forces In Europe. McCain, R-Ariz., motion to table (kill) the Conrad, D-N.D., amendment to reduce by 30,000 (to 231,855) the number of U.S. military personnel stationed in Europe. (S. 2884, CQ Vote #213: Motion Agreed To 59-40: R 40-5; D 19-35, 8/3/90, Kerry Voted Nay)

In November 1990, Kerry Complained: "We're Currently Paying For 300,000 Troops To Be In Germany To Save The Germans From The Soviet Troops That They're Paying To Leave Then To Stay. It Doesn't Make Sense And I Think We Could Help Massachusetts By Using That Money Here." EDYE TARBOX: "Thank you. Mr. Kerry, Massachusetts gets about the sixth biggest chunk of defense spending. Given the pressure nationwide to take a peace dividend and cut defense spending, how do you propose to keep defense jobs in our state?" SEN. JOHN KERRY: "Well I intend to try to keep defense jobs in the state the very way I have been doing it. During the course of the last few weeks I have been working diligently on behalf of those defense programs which we ought to have. Those that makes sense for a strong defense for this country and that are realistic in terms of the new threat, as defined by the changes in Europe, and the Soviet Union and the rest of the world. ... I think we ought to stay on the cutting edge, and I think we ought to be doing an enormous amount more to guarantee research and development. We've seen a horrible shift in the last few years away from civilian R & D into military R & D and R & D that doesn't make sense. But we should not be building a B-2 bomber for 858 million dollars for one bomber. We should not be building more MX missiles to deal with the Soviet Union, and we ought to be making savings in our troops in Europe. We're currently paying for 300,000 troops to be in Germany to save the Germans from the Soviet troops that they're paying to leave then to stay. It doesn't make sense and I think we could help Massachusetts by using that money here." (Democrat Senatorial Candidates Debate, Boston, MA, 11/3/90)
Curt
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
4moreyears
Rush is embarrassed that he has to report on the dems and kerry.

In my Opinion he is the biggest spokes person for SBVFT that is not affiliated directly to the SBVFT. But Hannity does speak alot on the SBVFT also and is on TV. Anyone that can, should email these guys and share appreciation for giving the SBVFT some time. These guys get the facts out there for alot of americans to hear. There is still alot of the media, that wont do this.

Curt
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course we would re-establish our bonds with "old allies" in a Kerry presidency. I'd be buddy-buddy with someone who gave up control of a nation to me as well.

SOTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: