SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Definitive PROOF of Media Bias on Kerry's record

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Definitive PROOF of Media Bias on Kerry's record Reply with quote

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/graphics/TNS_Dustjacket.jpg

Definitive PROOF of Media Bias on Kerry's record

Look at that Book, notice the mocking of Iwa Jima Memorial to WWII veterans in Washington DC.

Notice the Flag being carried UPSIDE DOWN....reference the Democratic Convention rhetoric referring to our American Flag, and the irony.

Now look at the Author of the book.

Now for the question that proves Media Bias for Kerry.

Show one Television story, Cable or Network that references this book, or has ask Kerry any question about it when examining his record on the War. Show me any Newspaper that sows a picture of this Book. Any print Newspaper.

Show me any Mainstream Media that any remarks on the Book that John Kerry authored.

I suggest that if the Media did not have a bias for Kerry, it would examine his past books that he wrote, and that since the media claims Kerry's record in Vietnam is what he is running his campaign on, that a book that he authored is VERY relevant to the story they claim to be covering.

Why is this happening? I suggest the main reason for overwhelming media Bias in the last 5 years, is because of the revolving door between Democratic politicians and their aids and staff moving over into Journalism.

That is my proof of argument.

Does anyone suggest that the lack of coverage about Kerry's own book on "The New Soldier" is not a clear proof of media bias for Kerry?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That the media is pro-Kerry is undisputed by thinking people. Wink

But, for anyone who's curious or unconvinced, there are numerous examples cited in articles posted here just today:

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3120

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3071

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3102

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3059

And if those aren't enough indictments of the pro-Kerry press, there's always Brent Bozell's Media Research Center.
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moveon.org has a new ad attacking Bush. It includes not a single person who served on his boat, er, aircraft. No affadavits, no testimony, no CO's, nothing.

John McCain has condemned this ad. Have you heard that fom the mainstream media?

Of course not.

McCain also condemned the Switie ad, and his lips has not stopped moving when that condemnation had already been broadcast by Brokaw, Jennings and Rather.
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion yes, it would be a usual "if the public does not know, we
will not report it and no-one will be the wiser." Straight media bias,
the sin of omission.

It is how they work in the msm. If something is "bad" for Kerry they
somehow do not see it anywhere. If they think they are fooling people with these stunts, they are wrong. I doubt they will ever mention it.

I watched Mr. O'Neill on C-span and he was great, he kept bringing up
the book and showing it to the lady who was interviewing him so people
would see it. He was terrific so it has been mentioned.

It could be mentioned more though, maybe someone can get the word
to the Fox people who are treating this vet campaign with respect and
honor as compared to the MSM. Wink
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and you have not seen the coverage of Moveon.org talking about its financial Backers? That is so glaring, so obvious.
tvaughan
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MoveOn ad is DESIGNED to be a "comparable" ad.

This ad is so unfair "just like the Swift Boat Ad". Kerry condemns the ad, "why won't Bush condemn the swift boat ad?"

It is deliberately nuts and ridiculous. It is designed so people think of the two ads as the same thing from different sides, thereby making the Swiftboat ad nuts and ridiculous.

It allows the mainstream media to finally talk about the Swift Boat ad and dismiss it in the same article. "Both sides are doing this"

It is a very intelligent response from MoveOn.org. Highly manipulative, misleading and morally bankrupt, but still a very good counter move.

We have to have faith that the truth will rise to the top. one ad is extremely well documented, the other ad is a projectile vomit of baseless accusations. The idea is to equate the two.
Talking point #1: Sign 180
Talking point #2: Sign 180
Talking point #3: Sign 180
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tvaughan, I agree, and its so very very obvious, I think it has turned out to be a mistake for Moveon.org and Kerry....because it SO OBVIOUS.

the reporters realize if the play along with this silly grade school game that their own integrity will be pulled down.

The attempt by Kerry to get Swift Vets to shut up by asking Bush call for the ad to be pulled has failed and will fail to gain any traction.

Bush handled it properly and he got as hard of pressure as possible on day 1 with McCain coming out within hours of the release of the ad.

But Bush handled it.

With yesterdays, "see I asked them to take it back, now you do it" NOBODY is buying the story, its just pathetic.

Today is a watershed day
Erica
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if moveon.org will get mad at Kerry now.. probably not were dealing with very unprincipled wishy washy people .

Keep up the good fight for truth

www.mooreon.org

www.catholicsagainstkerry.com
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: