SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you swifties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOShootME
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Thank you swifties Reply with quote

Just wanted to add my thanks for your service and dedication to our country. It is wonderful to see a group of principled people stand up and speak the truth.

Keep up the good work.
BucketButt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Swiftees answering the call again ... thank you! Reply with quote

I'll add my thanks too. I'm brand-new here, and the second thing I did (after donating to the cause, which was my real reason for coming to swiftvets.com) was look for a place to express my gratitude.

The Swiftees had already done more for their country than most Americans including many who also served in uniform; I say that as a fellow veteran who never had to face enemy fire. Now they're stepping up again out of devotion to the truth. I would not be surprised if at least a few of the Swiftees were initially tempted to join the Kerry effort for the personal benefit that might come from helping to put one of their own in the nation's highest office; but to their credit, they chose honor over all else.

Swiftees, I salute you.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hat is off to the Swiftees, I cannot fathom a more worthy effort than they are conducting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: