SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VA Hospital in Durham NC, Push 4 Kerry Votes
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curt
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: VA Hospital in Durham NC, Push 4 Kerry Votes Reply with quote

I know this may be in the wrong place or even off the topic. But I was talking to a Vet (my cousin) today and he said that the VA hospital (personel) is trying to get vets to vote for Kerry. He pretty much told them what they could do with Kerry's vote and then told them why. He said a real vet would not promote the war like Kerry does. But I mainly wanted to make people aware of this and to ask for some suggestions on what to do. Is this wrong what they are doing? I wanna email some polticians but I wanna have my story straight also. Any feedback would be appreciated and if a Mod thinks this needs to be taken off the board, do what you need too.
Smile

Curt

With Promote, he meant the comercials and such promoting hiself.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife is a legal nurse consultant. She says it's illegal on several fronts.
It's a federal facility.
Impinges on patient's right's.
Unethical behavior.

Any of those could cause anyone from nurse on down to lose their licence. It could cause serious probs for a doctor if charges were filed.
Regular non-medical staff would still fall under the federal protections the patients are to expect.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have e-mail addresses of the personel available, I'm sure there would be a few folks on here who would like to send their comments along to the hospital.
We can remind them of their moral, as well as legal responsibilities.

SOTG
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Write to Principi who's head of the Veterans Administration...a Bush Appointee.
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB - Do yo have Principi's email? I will be glad to fire off an email. I bet I am emailing 10-20 emails a day. I know there are thousands of others just like me who understand the DANGER of a Kerry victory. If it is not readily available I will search for it.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they probably get a lot of doctors from duke university and duke hospital to work there ,,so that would account for the democratic push
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its sort of funny, most of the better, smarter Doctors are going to

work for the Gov. in VA hospitials, or just joining the Navy ect.

So they can not be sued, the Gov. is sue prof,

Thank You John Edwards etal, for the much better doctors

we vets are getting due to your , sue, sue, sue an atty named

SUE
MarcB
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: VA Hospital in Durham NC, Push 4 Kerry Votes Reply with quote

Curt,

If you need help in Durham, NC feel free to send me a PM. I will do what I can to help.

Marc

Durham, NC

- Winston Churchill, on Neville Chamberlain
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: VA Hospital in Durham NC, Push 4 Kerry Votes Reply with quote

Having worked at a VA hospital every employee should no that this behavior is illegal, immoral, unethical, etc. I recommend getting the names of the employees and filing a formal complaint letter to the Director at the medical center and copies to the congressional reps.

Also recommend donating Unfit for Command to the local VA hospitals quite often the patient libraries have few materials.

JK
Leslie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: VA Admin contact Reply with quote

https://iris.va.gov/scripts/iris.cfg/php.exe/enduser/home.php

Select Ask a Question to register a complaint
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one more captins mast wrote:
Its sort of funny, most of the better, smarter Doctors are going to

we vets are getting due to your , sue, sue, sue an atty named

SUE

hahahaha, did you know that the recruitment letters they send out to med students now actually lists that as a reason to jion military as a doctor? Laughing
Curt
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys & gals are awesome. ASPB, how can I go about getting in contact with this fella or lady you are speaking of? I would be glad to either email or call. Marc B. I will get in contact with you on this issue. I will try to get a specific name of this person. I appreciate the feedback folks.

Curt
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just google Veterans Administration and look for the email contacts.
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Its sort of funny, most of the better, smarter Doctors are going to

we vets are getting due to your , sue, sue, sue an atty named "

You can thank KERRY and his sidekick EDWARDS for contributing to this medical practice mess the nation is going through right now. In his own state, Edwards had singlehandly driven many physicians to go practice somewhere else. The majority of his malpractice wins were based on false claims that had been repeatedly proven baseless and without scientific data. Who loses from this? The ordinary Ameriacns, who now have lost access to quality health care providers because practices have to be shut down due to skyrocketing malpractice premiums. In my state of Pennsylvania, which is also in medical practice crisis, there was a study that showed that the majority of graduating medical students and young doctors are going somewhere else to practice or joining the government/armed services due to concerns of this overwhelming crisis. Of course, Kerry et al. had been repeatedly instrumental in blocking any tort reform measures that had been proposed. But what do they care? They are millionaires.

This is an interesting link to the above crisis. No surprise that North Carolina and Massachusetts are among those listed as being in crisis mode:

http://www.ama-assn.org/ama1/pub/upload/mm/450/med_liab_20stat.pdf
Curt
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bach04

I know you have heard alot about Edwards wasnt gonna win if he ran again in NC. You believe it. He is alot like Kerry. He never worked for the people of NC. Only the people who could fill his pockets was his # 1 goal. The more I see the SBVFT on TV, the better I feel. I do believe their word will go a long way compared to Kerry's.

Curt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: