SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Late nite Cspan- Globe talks

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bw
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Late nite Cspan- Globe talks Reply with quote

did anybody see this show,Globe talks on John kerry? I had a cold ,couldn't sleep-turned on the t.v. There was a panel of reporters from the Boston Globe appearently touting a book on Johny. There couldn't have been more than 40 people in the audience-The panel painted glitering generalities and poop. In the question period an older lady in the audience got up to the mike and recapped what they had to say.In her summation she referenced the swift boat veterans group-saying they have since been proven to be a bunch of disgruntaled republicans out to smear. Personally he has done a good job of being a vile putrid piece of regurgitated vermin.-In so muchya'll have my respect. I honor all of you, and the task before you. Thank's for being here guys.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think it was on Book Notes? They were peddling their new book on John Kerry - three reporters from the Boston Globe.

A few softball questions from the audience and a few hardballs. The spin was enough to make you want to hurl.

That's okay - the word from SBVFT is coming out, anyway. And the media ARE starting to understand that the John O'Neill/Nixon "dirty tricks" smear was just that - a smear. An attempt to discredit the group before it even got started.

When I tell people what John Kerry did after Vietnam, most don't know. Not about the protests, not about the WSI, not about meeting with the VC in Paris... none of it. When I tell people about his Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA affairs, they don't know.

Sooner or later, this stuff is going to hit the mainstream media like a ton of bricks - as difficult as it will be to print retractions, they are going to have to face up to the fact that they've been HAD by the Kerry camp and all that they've done to proselytize for them since the last primary.

The media made this candidate. Now the poor Dems are stuck with him.

Maybe someone in the party will get smart and start a movement to draft Lieberman.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: