SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOX AND FRIENDS FRIDAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hopeful
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: FOX AND FRIENDS FRIDAY Reply with quote

I will be back on the air tomorrow (Friday) 8:00 to 8:30 est.

Dwight thanks for the pm. I did see your post this morning. Very nicely done and thanks for the mention. I actually took yesterday off so that I could watch Fox and Friends to get a better perspective on what is actually seen in the window. Also I am trying to arrange a Kerry visit with Christmas greetings from Cambosida. Still working on the latter event.

E. D., Juliet and even Lauren are very tall. The sign can only be two lines max to get continuous exposure (given the font size, 336 PowerPoint) which my wife tells me is minimum to read easily. That gives me the space between the tops of the anchors heads and the top of the window.

I now have two signs (taking all of your suggestions into account and hat tip to Dwight) which I can flip. Slight change in campaign.

First sign:

ABC, CBS, NBC - MIA!

Flip to

Second Sign:

Where is Form 180!

Using the presentation concept that less is more.

The Fox guys should appreciate that. As I have said previously, I believe that the Friends are quietly supportng the effort. Yesterday, they had a lengthy and SwiftVet friendly discussion.

I am away on Monday and will adjust campaign (given current news) over the weekend.

Tune in and continue to give me feed back. It has been very helpful.

Last point: Where are all you NY, NJ Conn. supporters? There are two other windows to cover to increase exposure. Even if you don't want to do a sign, a crowd would help.

New thought: Thinking about a demonstration in front of the New York Time building and getting the NY Post to cover it. The Post would love an opportunity to trash the Times . More nesx week. But you tri-state guys and gals give me an indication of how many people we can get.

Out for now.

[/b][/quote]
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be watching for you. Watch your back!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: