SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

People don't hide their pasts ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BucketButt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: People don't hide their pasts ... Reply with quote

People don't hide their pasts ... unless they have something to hide.

John Kerry could stop the SwiftVets instantly by asking the Pentagon to rlease his entire military service record, if indeed the documents refute the Swiftees' claims. Instead, he releases only those items that appear to back his version of his military service, then *claims* he has released everything. I don't especially care just what he is hiding; the simple fact that he is hiding something about the period that he uses as his primary qualification to be President makes him untrustworthy IMHO. Any person who seeks the spotlight, especially in politics, automatically invites the closest possible scrutiny. Kerry and his campaign-surrogates tapdance around the truth and parse words in the greatest tradition of career politicians in both parties, carefully avoiding straight answers to direct questions about his military service. That alone would be enough to keep me from voting for him.

The fact that his post-Vietnam actions show him to be grossly unqualified to serve as Commander In Chief is just icing on the cake for me. And while he can't hide all of his actions with VVAW and later as a Senator, he's been careful to dance on so many sides of every issue that he can always point to some previous position that sounds good to the audience du jour. It's only when one looks at his entire Senate career that one gets a complete picture of the man.

He may be a lousy leader, and he may even choose to "retire" when his current Senate term expires rather than face the heat again -- but he sure is light on his feet when his dancing partner is the truth!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More appropriate for main forum....moving
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. And he had Blakey use his Journal to write Tour of Duty, so he should release that as well. It should be obvious to anyone that he embelishes everything he gets near. I bet Teeearrreesssaaaaa is having so much fun about now:)
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rather suspect that Teresa is giving her husband the very rough side of her tongue right now.

Truth is Beauty
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haven't seen mrs kerry with her husband lately ,,have any of you seen her with him this week ??

is there trouble in heaven ??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: