SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ON ABC NOW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: ON ABC NOW Reply with quote

Swifties are getting good review on the network.

Of course the info-babe showed with her facial expression how displeased she was that the Swifties even exist.

And, of course , ended with the statement, FUNDED by Republicans

Last edited by republicanveteran on Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile yeap just saw it (well most of it, was flipping channels) the part that I seen seemed fair to me. I think it's about to hit the fan for Kerry.
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it is about time the MSM has gotten their A$$es in gear. I think they are finally seeing that the Kerry run for the CinC is going down in flames.

I really feel that with the personal attacks that the Demogogs are doing and the Swifties not budging on this issue is gonna kill kerry. Once one MSM goes on the attack most of the rest will start following.
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yea! they said it was going to be on Nightline tonight.
jb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up guys. I probably would have missed it and don't have a sat or cable. It's just after 4 here on the coast so I'll be sure to watch later. Frankly, I'm amazed to see it covered at all and not stonewalled. Looks like the Swifties are making quite an impact.............

jb
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry had a Howard Dean moment and it hurt him. His anger has shown that it is hurting him. He accused Bush of committing a crime by stating that Bush is involved with us. The last time that I looked you can't just go around accusing someone of a crime without proof. We have proof!!! The big plus is that Bush is not now nor will he ever be associated with the swifties. It has been a great day to see his temper tantrums, my wife said that he needs a little cheese to go with that whine. Kerry is going down much faster than I thought, I was sure that he could lie much longer than this. Semper Fi.
MikeGranby
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Kerry had a Howard Dean moment and it hurt him. His anger has shown that it is hurting him. He accused Bush of committing a crime by stating that Bush is involved with us.

Quite. I saw the Kerry footage on Brit's show, and Kerry looked very, very rattled by it all. He is, as we English say, on the back foot, and I think he's made a huge error in bumping this back to the top of the frontpages tomorrow morning, and by making such an obviously ridiculous claim in saying that SBVFT are a front for Bush.

On the crime bit, doesn't Kerry realize that if Bush attempted to get SBVFT to pull the ad, that in itself would be a crime? The law doesn't allow Bush to instruct SBVFT to act, or to desist from acting. Kerry ought to know that, but he's letting his anger get the better of him. All we have to do now is keep the pressure on, and let him self destruct.
rds
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeGranby wrote:
On the crime bit, doesn't Kerry realize that if Bush attempted to get SBVFT to pull the ad, that in itself would be a crime? The law doesn't allow Bush to instruct SBVFT to act, or to desist from acting. Kerry ought to know that, but he's letting his anger get the better of him. All we have to do now is keep the pressure on, and let him self destruct.

What makes you think Kerry doesn't know the law?
MikeGranby
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rds wrote:
What makes you think Kerry doesn't know the law?

Well, he ought to know that we know he knows!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: