SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone tell me if this is true or some BS from B&N?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Can anyone tell me if this is true or some BS from B&N? Reply with quote

I have been looking for the book here in OKC and tonight I went to a Barnes and Noble, when I asked about the book they had some sort of what they said was a press release from the publisher saying that do to overwhelming response to the book that they didn’t have enough copies to go around. I tried to get a copy of this but they wouldn’t let me have one.

Can anyone tell me if this is true or some BS from B&N?
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B&N's website says it's available for shipping in 1 to 2 weeks. Regenery Publishings website said nothing about unavailability.

Maybe you can try some other bookstores. I bought mine at a Borders, it was the second to last they had of an initial shipment of 5, they said.
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went to Regnery Publishing and looked around and found nothing about it. So I am guessing B&N lied about the press release.

Oh well at least one good thing, while at Regnery I ordered the book by following their link. No problems and all ready have confermation email from them and it says nothing about any kind of delay, so I would think maybe sometime next week i'll have the book Very Happy

Here is the link for the book on Regnery site

http://www.regnery.com/regnery/040809_unfit.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: