SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Would Like To Invite You To My New Board

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: I Would Like To Invite You To My New Board Reply with quote

started in support of the troops serving today,and all the Vets,families, and friends.

I will tell you though, trolls,or posters who want to nitpick,and spout the Kerry crap ARE NOT WELCOME !

CNN,ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC,and the Mainstream Media are nowhere near the truth in their reporting. I've found only ONE,that gives both sides,and allows us to judge for ourselves,it's too bad that everyone can't have access to FOX NEWS CHANNEL.

If you will notice on the left just under the username,your ISP numbers are showing. When the trolls show up and post the negative crap,we ban the ISP Number.So the few who continue to hang out at every board ,with the BS,will need to change the ISP to do it again. Very Happy

http://pub84.ezboard.com/bvoicesofpatriots

Hope to see you there!!
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

Hey ! Where are you? I need you!! So do our young troops,and their families. Please?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: