SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JOHN O'NEIL ON RUSH LIMBAUGH MONDAY 8/23/04

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: JOHN O'NEIL ON RUSH LIMBAUGH MONDAY 8/23/04 Reply with quote

If I heard Rush correctly he has just announced that John O'Neil with be his guest for a full hour on Monday. That is fantastic news considering Rush has 20 million listeners. We can expect more support very soon in the form of donations and help spreading the word on "Unfit For Command". I am more impressed everytime that I watch John O'Neil debate these Kerry apologist clowns as they try to defend this turd. John O'neil never gets rattled and has the facts right on the tip of his tongue. I'll never forget watching him live on the Dick Cavett show on 6/30/71 as he systematically debunked and dismanteled John Kerry in front of the whole world. Since then, John O'Neil has matured into a world class debater that the Democrats cannot contend with. John O'Neil, we will support you in whatever you need to accomplish the mission. Just let us know and your extended band of brothers will be right behind you!

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: