SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Admin, Nice job on the troll stompin' this AM! (EOM)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Admin, Nice job on the troll stompin' this AM! (EOM) Reply with quote

SOTG
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you all are ready with a big ban stick cause it is going to get hot and heavy in here when the DU crowd gets wind of the new add.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye Captain. We took 'em out to the plank and poked 'em in the rear with the long sword and watched them fall to the sharks when they ran out of plank...the blue waters of the sea were red for a spell but all's clear now Captain:)
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BZ's to Scott and carpro!

They did a great job of cleaning up - yep, that ad is going to stir things up - it's devastating.
skygod325
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you may need a few battalions of Mods after the Dems attack machine springs to life. This new ad will infuriate them and they will get hysterical seeing Kerry's campaign go in the crapper.

Keep it up!
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a great rebuttal for Truth Soldier but the mods removed him before my post went through. Sad

Its fun to see the logic of the communist mind. I know they believe themselves to be some kind of enlightened liberal, but the truth is the democratic party is nothing more then the political arm of the communists today. I wonder how many of the Kool-Aid drinkers realize the '2 Americas stump speech' used by the Kerry campaign is the same kind of proletariat/educated class warfare approach Lenin, Mao, Hitler & Pol Pot used to create their montrous approach to governance.
Scott

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
I had a great rebuttal for Truth Soldier but the mods removed him before my post went through. Sad

Sorry GenrXr, but please don't feed the trolls. It makes them multiply.

Wink
GenrXr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sorry GenrXr, but please don't feed the trolls. It makes them multiply.

Aye like giving water to a gremlin. My bad hehe
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW ADD I WANNA SEE IT!!!!!!!!
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
Aye Captain. We took 'em out to the plank and poked 'em in the rear with the long sword and watched them fall to the sharks when they ran out of plank...the blue waters of the sea were red for a spell but all's clear now Captain:)

Hanna...I like to salty sailor jargon...keep it up!
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanna, I just had a flash of that movie "Down Periscope" with Kelsay Gramer. Man that was funny. They had that punk XO walk the plank. Reminds me of what is happening to Kerry. Semper Fi.
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geese, I spend an hour writing up a rebuttal and now truth soldier is gone. Oh well, I’m glad to see you guys are on top of things. Anyway, here is my rebuttal (in case he/she is still logged in). Feel free to delete it if it’s taking up too much space. Keep up the good work.

Truth soldier, I can’t tell if your post is your own thoughts or simply a recap of different things you’ve read. Also, your post conveniently overlooks two very key points - we live in a free country and that the SBVT would be out to defeat John Kerry even if he was a republican.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the SBVT accepting money from republicans. (You don’t really think the democrats are going to fund them do you?) Unlike the people of South Vietnam, we still live in a free country and people are free to donate their own money to whomever they wish. And, if you don’t believe me, just ask George Sorios.

Personally, I wish some of the real big-money republicans would step up to the plate and realize that they do indeed have the same rights as George Sorios and start coughing up some real dough.

I actually believe that this one issue could put a huge state like California in play if they had the funding to run the ads there. California not only has a large veteran population but also a large (forgotten and overlooked) Vietnamese refugee population. There were also over one million mail-in absentee ballots that were never counted in California simply because Gore had a lead of over one million votes. But there is little doubt that those ballots would have narrowed that gap (had they been counted).

Also, truth soldier, it is common knowledge that everyone on earth is only a few phone calls away from “knowing” anybody else on earth so this sinister “web” you seem to want to apply to only president Bush can, in reality, can be spun for anybody.

Also, truth soldier, if there are people who have a track record of making successful political commercials against Dukakis, it makes perfect sense that this group would want them to make a commercial against Kerry because, in case you still don’t get the message, THEY WANT TO DEFEAT JOHN KERRY.

Also, truth soldier, if any of the SBVT helped Mister Kerry deflect “war crimes” charges during his past political campaigns, that is completely constant with what they have been saying all along - THEY DID NOT COMMIT WAR CRIMES.

Sorry, truth soldier, but your post is loaded with the straws the Kerry Campaign is desperately clinging to but that’s all they are – straws.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: