SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ban Craig-A sub-human doesn't belong here!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: Ban Craig-A sub-human doesn't belong here! Reply with quote

A call to all humans regardless of polical persausion. Please write tonight to the administrator of this site and call for a permanent ban on Craig, a clearly sub-human piece of fecal matter. Evil or Very Mad

I represent humans and I approve of this message! Laughing
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am quite amazed he is still here , if for nothing else, than the language he has used:

He has called me...and I quote
a sorry piece of crap
a sorry POS
some low piece of trash
sorry trash
disgusting pieces of sh*t
lower than a b*itch

then told me :Now take a mild laxative and sit and give that idea some time of ponder.

and that was all because I made a post
that enlightened him about Kerry belonging to VVAW

I'm not a Vet so I dont know if I can write to the admin, but I have the details of those posts.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's his standard MO. Lie or drop innuendoes, and when you call him on it, he starts with the insults. Mikest is another name-slinger.

I just laugh. I'm a fsckin' Sailor, for Pete's sake! Our CC's taught us to cuss in Recruit Training and I continued to practice well past my time in the Navy. I'm quite an accomplished cusser, these days. Very Happy

Like those words are really gonna freak me out? LOL!
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sister of a Marine is a sister of mine, write away. You think that was good read what mikest wrote about my ex-wife. B**CH with a capital "C". and he even had the fortitude to put it in the context that my son's mother is a B**CH with a capital "C". My son is serving oversea's in the Marines as we speak. At the very least we can ignore them til they go away. Semper Fi.
Morto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
That's his standard MO. Lie or drop innuendoes, and when you call him on it, he starts with the insults. Mikest is another name-slinger.

I just laugh. I'm a fsckin' Sailor, for Pete's sake! Our CC's taught us to cuss in Recruit Training and I continued to practice well past my time in the Navy. I'm quite an accomplished cusser, these days. Very Happy

Like those words are really gonna freak me out? LOL!

He's a major disruption to rational debate and should be shitcanned IMHO! Actually I've ignored his personal taunts to me after telling him I wouldn't respond publically, however, I keep watching him abuse others and don't find it acceptable. I've taken a lot more personally and laughed at it. It's when it happen to others, especially newbies, that I really get pissed.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morto wrote:

He's a major disruption to rational debate and should be shitcanned IMHO!

Oh, I won't argue you there. Wink

Couple of others could go on the same grounds and I wouldn't have any heartburn over it either.

But, I believe the mods have said that for the most part, everyone will be allowed to speak and they're going to go lightly with banning anyone.

So, as long as they're talking trash, I figure it's best to find the risible in what they post and laugh at them. Keyboard commandoes. Wink

Eventually the mods will settle on a policy regarding this type of posting that will probably make a lot of this overboard stuff go away.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Subhuman? The only think missing are swastikas, torches and Deutchland Uber Alles along with the dehumanizing term untermenschen.
Morto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
Wow! Subhuman? The only think missing are swastikas, torches and Deutchland Uber Alles along with the dehumanizing term untermenschen.

Join the club Spark! You're on my list also. Just provide an address! Of course, for all we know you're Craig. For sure you're his Siamese twin. Joined at the anuses.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me more about your "list" and why you want my address. This sounds like a threat.

I thought you guys were going to try to resist responding or even reading my posts.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life
Thanks! I sent the message to admin

The guys from my brothers unit have me on their email list & treat me kinda like a sis too

And -- I do remember those posts & name calling about your wife- appalling it was
Morto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
Tell me more about your "list" and why you want my address. This sounds like a threat.

I thought you guys were going to try to resist responding or even reading my posts.

No Spark, only Craig was on my "no-response" list. Guess What? You just got listed!
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job Kate, I am divorced from her now but she is still the mother of my son. I forwarded it all to them so that they could see for themselves. My son wants to meet him in person for the appology, of course he hasn't supplied an address yet. Send my personal Semper Fi to your brother and his fellow Marines.
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst thing that you can do to the "Three Stooges" is just ignore their posts and do not respond. It's probably more effective than banning them through their ip. If Craig got banned for his language and name calling he's just come back with another assumed name. I believe that I know who he is from another web site.
mikest
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
A sister of a Marine is a sister of mine, write away. You think that was good read what mikest wrote about my ex-wife. B**CH with a capital "C". and he even had the fortitude to put it in the context that my son's mother is a B**CH with a capital "C". My son is serving oversea's in the Marines as we speak. At the very least we can ignore them til they go away. Semper Fi.

I love the way you harp on that mistake on my part. I apoligized for it, but being the sociopath you are, you continue to harp on it. Truly pathetic coming from a man who advocates murdering surrendring soldiers.
Craig

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate wrote:
I am quite amazed he is still here , if for nothing else, than the language he has used:

He has called me...and I quote
a sorry piece of crap
a sorry POS
some low piece of trash
sorry trash
disgusting pieces of sh*t
lower than a b*itch

then told me :Now take a mild laxative and sit and give that idea some time of ponder.

and that was all because I made a post
that enlightened him about Kerry belonging to VVAW

I'm not a Vet so I dont know if I can write to the admin, but I have the details of those posts.

Was that in relation to that photograph where you slanderously accused as if Kerry aligned his self with those folks carrying the enemy flag?
Yea - I think it is some sorry trash who would use such slanderous dishonesty in their accusations.
I don't think that a one of the things I said to you comes close to as vile as your presentation with that post.
Anyway - I will stand by what I said as long as you stand by your accusation with that photo - show me one where Kerry is willingly marching under that banner or associating with it in any way other than some idiots attached themselves to a demonstration.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: