SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still Serving

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingjes
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Still Serving Reply with quote

Your generation, well, the ones who served in Vietnam and didn’t burn a draft card, run to Canada or spend there time traveling around in a flower power VW bus doing dope and having the free love are still serving our great nation to this day!
Thank You All

You all are great examples for young men and women across our nation! You give a young man like me hope. I don’t feel so alone in my views as before.

Selfless service to this day you are answering your nations call. John Kerry is a fake, a fraud and unfit for duty in my humble opinion. As soon as I have some money Ill be making my donation to keep your ads on the air and this web site up and running.
-jes

US Army 1993 - 1997
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: