SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAVLRRP
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Silver Reply with quote

Hey Guys

Keep up the fight and keep the phony on the ropes.

Just a note, if you are a member of the VFW read this months VFW page 36 an article on LZ Bird. I was there that night and with 28 gi's KIA and 266 NVA dead all over the LZ only 5 silver stars were awarded. Dell Jennings the MOH awardee was my squad leader. Sorry to say he passed on last year.

Bird was a ***** but the same unit 1/12 cought hell just 10 days before in the Hamlet of Kim Son where 36 were lost to the 22 NVA and 120 wounded.

Many of the survivors and I keep in touch and even those with strong Democratic leanings are NOT behind Kerry.

Your Ad's are exposing this lying traitor. I know the brothers on the wall would to a man love you for your taking this scum bag to task.

Great to see him angry at you now he gets to feel the same emotion he so eagerly laid on us and the families of the truly brave soldiers who fought at Bird and Kim Son and a thousand other nameless hell holes.

Keep up the good fight and I'll keep sending as much money as I can spare. God Bless you all.

Mike McCoy
grammaj
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of the VFW...

I took a copy of the internet flyer regarding your march on 9/12 to our local group.

They seemed to have no idea who you were and what I was talking about.

"Our charter doesn't allow us to get into politics."

Then I pointed out that you were not political but for TRUTH about what happened to the Viet Name Vets during and after the war and the march was about redemption.

"We've been working on that for 30 years!!! Sure, we'll post that on our bulletin board."

I asked the gentleman in charge if he had a computer and suggested he look for swiftvets.com. A really great site.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post guys!

Thanks for your service and support.

Semper Fi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: