SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The underbelly of Nolan (re: lies and innuendo)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhuCat to Phu Quoc
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: The underbelly of Nolan (re: lies and innuendo) Reply with quote

Keith Nolan wrote in agreement with Sparky;
"I agree, too, with your comment about this website representing the underbelly of the conservative movement."

I think this comment from Mr. Nolan demonstrates that he has squandered his self-described credibility as a non-veteran author of books on men in war and expires his usefulness in this forum.

Mr. Nolan is a Kerryite troll, I'm tossing him in the drawer with my other KGB/DNC/MOVEON/ANSWER agitprop examples.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh! If they think this forum represents the dark underbelly, I wonder what part of the Conservative Movement's anatomy they ascribe to the NRA? Shocked
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... or the folks who want to drill in Alaska...

Laughing
Dave Crosby
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Follow the Money! Reply with quote

No one would put that much energy into this forum for free.

Is JF'nK paying them by the job or by the word?

What these Twisted Evil Clowns Evil or Very Mad don't realize is that every time they attack Bush on his Guard service, they attack all of us who were not sent regardless of political affiliation. We don't like being attacked, and it turns us against their proposed candidate. How can they be so stupid?

["You think I'm stupid? You should see my brother! He's so stupid he has to walk like this." Walks like Igor]

Dave
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Follow the Money! Reply with quote

Dave Crosby wrote:

Hate to say it, but the Pro Bush'rs are poting way more than the pro Kerry guys. I guess Bush is paying more per word Laughing

Dave Crosby wrote:
No one would put that much energy into this forum for free.What these Twisted Evil Clowns Evil or Very Mad don't realize is that every time they attack Bush on his Guard service, they attack all of us who were not sent regardless of political affiliation.
Dave, do you tell people you were in the Vietnam War....even though you never went to Nam??? C'mon, you can tell me the truth Wink
Craig

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Follow the Money! Reply with quote

Dave Crosby wrote:

Dave

Say what? Laughing
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crosby writes:
Quote:
What these Clowns don't realize is that every time they attack Bush on his Guard service, they attack all of us who were not sent regardless of political affiliation. We don't like being attacked, and it turns us against their proposed candidate. How can they be so stupid?

I am angry that so many of the sons of the powerful and well placed ... managed to wangle slots in Reserve and National Guard units. Of the many tragedies of Vietnam, this raw class discrimination strikes me as the most damaging to the ideal that all Americans are created equal and owe equal allegiance to their country.

Bush supported that war...since other "lesser" Americans had to fight it. THAT is what I detest. I have no problem with those who joined the guard because they opposed the Vietnam war. Same with those using a student deferment.

But to support a war so long as others fight it? That's the height of despicable, especially since Bush didn't even show up for over a year.

Crosby's original assertion is a red herring.
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparky,

How old are you?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: Follow the Money! Reply with quote

Dave Crosby wrote:

Wink

They're running under the rule that if they can repeat a lie just once more often than the lie is refuted, then the lie wins.

Top six posters:

Pro-Kerry: Sparky, Craig & Mikest - 950 posts

Anti-Kerry: Greenhat, Carpro and I - 730 posts
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for my Uncle, Father and Brother-in-Law:

GO NAVY!
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Navy I am trying but I have to go to work sometimes. My position 100% Bush, -100% Kerry. I will try to keep up better in the future. Semper Fi.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Hey Navy I am trying but I have to go to work sometimes. My position 100% Bush, -100% Kerry. I will try to keep up better in the future. Semper Fi.

Naw, hon, I didn't put that right - I wasn't trying to tell anyone to post more and certainly not pinging on anyone else - I don't even have time to keep up, any more, either.

I was just pointing out that the pro-Kerry posters are way far ahead of us anti-Kerry posters. So maybe they are paid by the post. Wink
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am angry that so many of the sons of the powerful and well placed ... managed to wangle slots in Reserve and National Guard units. Of the many tragedies of Vietnam, this raw class discrimination strikes me as the most damaging to the ideal that all Americans are created equal and owe equal allegiance to their country.
PhuCat to Phu Quoc
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:

Was John Kerry denied a billet in the National Guard? Oh Sparky, you just can't stay on topic, can you.

Too bad this web site doesn't have sound effects Sparky, you could have added the strains of Kumbaya or something like that in here, plus a hammer and sickle flag waving in the background, I do love class warfare.

But, on a less serious note Sparky, are you also angry that thousands of good old boys across the fruited plain with absolutely no Eastern Establishment Elite connections also managed to wangle slots in National Guard units and stay home? Now that's a tragedy!

I would add the sound track from the closing frames of Oliver Stoned's 'Platoon' here. You could broadcast the sound effects across the quadrangle from the top floor of the ivory tower. Maybe the DNC will use that soundtrack when, and if, they nominate Kerry.

We can post images in here Sparky, and if you feel so strongly about this, post your DD214 or post the letter to you from the National Guard, or better yet post the Port Huron Statement or the Communist Manifesto, a photo of you with John Kerry, a copy of your donations to the Kerry campaign, your Molly Ivins clippings, all those things that tell us more about you and why you can't stay on topic.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, that quote was from Colin Powell...verbatim. Specifically page 148 of the hardcover edition of Powell's 1995 autobiography "My American Journey":

As a Vietnam vet, Powell speaks with great authority. Address your bullcrap about the Port Huron Statement or Oliver Stone's soundtrack to him.

You've been punked! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: