SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oneill on Dom Giordano

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Oneill on Dom Giordano Reply with quote

Hope this isn't a duplicate.

John O'Neill on Dom Giordano (1210AM - Phila.)
The Dom Giordano Show | 08-20-04 | Lancey Howard

Posted on 08/20/2004 7:25:12 PM PDT by Lancey Howard

This afternoon at about 6:30, John O'Neill was interviewed by local guy Dom Giordano (1210AM - Philadelphia) and he was OUTSTANDING! The Swift Boat Vets are NOT backing down one iota. John thoroughly debunked the Washington Post (and other) hit pieces with stone cold facts. He also pointed out the various lies that Kerry has been caught in and which were even ACKNOWLEDGED by the Washington Post. John also took some calls and was praised by everyone, including a couple of Vietnam vets who called into the show.

One caller, a Vietnam vet, said that he had injured himself in Vietnam ("a self-inflicted wound") by dropping an 8mm round on his hand and he would have laughed if anybody told him to put in for a Purple Heart. Apparently, it wasn't too difficult to get one. John joked that guys in his unit were afraid to go shave because they might cut themselves and end up with a Purple Heart.

There was also a lot of talk about the difficulty in finding 'Unfit for Command' at bookstores. For the most part this appears to be the result of a GROSS UNDERESTIMATE of how much DEMAND there would be for the book by the publisher, Regnery.

Prior to John, Dom interviewed a Vietnam POW (I forget the name - Gaitlan?) who talked about how Kerry's 1971 Senate testimony WAS USED BY THE ENEMY captors to intimidate and demoralize POWs.

It was quite an afternoon of compelling radio, let me tell you. If this type of talk radio is going on around the nation, Kerry is in big, big trouble.

Zell Miller
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John O is always outstanding. We need another john and john debate
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: Oneill on Dom Giordano Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
Hope this isn't a duplicate.

John O'Neill on Dom Giordano (1210AM - Phila.)
The Dom Giordano Show | 08-20-04 | Lancey Howard

Posted on 08/20/2004 7:25:12 PM PDT by Lancey Howard

This afternoon at about 6:30, John O'Neill was interviewed by local guy Dom Giordano (1210AM - Philadelphia) and he was OUTSTANDING! The Swift Boat Vets are NOT backing down one iota. John thoroughly debunked the Washington Post (and other) hit pieces with stone cold facts. He also pointed out the various lies that Kerry has been caught in and which were even ACKNOWLEDGED by the Washington Post. John also took some calls and was praised by everyone, including a couple of Vietnam vets who called into the show.

One caller, a Vietnam vet, said that he had injured himself in Vietnam ("a self-inflicted wound") by dropping an 8mm round on his hand and he would have laughed if anybody told him to put in for a Purple Heart. Apparently, it wasn't too difficult to get one. John joked that guys in his unit were afraid to go shave because they might cut themselves and end up with a Purple Heart.

There was also a lot of talk about the difficulty in finding 'Unfit for Command' at bookstores. For the most part this appears to be the result of a GROSS UNDERESTIMATE of how much DEMAND there would be for the book by the publisher, Regnery.

Prior to John, Dom interviewed a Vietnam POW (I forget the name - Gaitlan?) who talked about how Kerry's 1971 Senate testimony WAS USED BY THE ENEMY captors to intimidate and demoralize POWs.

It was quite an afternoon of compelling radio, let me tell you. If this type of talk radio is going on around the nation, Kerry is in big, big trouble.

8mm round? Heck we only shot 7.62 in the M-60 so I doubt the guy would have been too hurt. It would not bruise your skin nor would you feel it. It if was an 81mm mortar round, that would be different.
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad that John O'Neil interviewed with Dom. While I did not listen to the interview, I will say that Dom is a great interviewer and I have alot of respect for him. Consider him a voice of reason within the liberal chaos known as Philadelphia; and it is good to see that the message is spreading even in the most liberal of cities.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the 8mm round was a misprint, probably an 81mm round (unless he was in the Wehrmacht) Laughing I bet dropping a mortar round gets you a good rush.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: