SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Campaign Spokespeople back out from Fox...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Septer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Kerry Campaign Spokespeople back out from Fox... Reply with quote

Last night on Fox's The Factor and on Hannity & Colmes hosts on the programs mentioned due to "Fair and Balanced" reporting that Kerry's campaign agreed to speak when the SBV4T topic was being discussed but backed out at the last minute...

I haven't heard why no one from the Kerry camp wouldn't refute or engage Mr. Thurlow (on the Factor) or Mr. Oneill (H&C).

Enquring minds want to know. Is the Kerry camped pissed at FOX News? Razz
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry's people also backd out of Lou Dobbs Money News
Egret
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: They were regrouping Reply with quote

They pulled out just as Thurlow released his statement and effectively destroyed the Post's argument.

That gave the Kerry people nothing to say and rather than look like fools, they retreated.

It is a beautiful thing.
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They did the same on CNN-Lou Dobbs last night and one more that I cannot remember. (CRS) It could be Hurley(sp) has seen the truth??????
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, when I watch controversal interviews and the interviewee announces that the other side declined to appear or comment, that sure makes an impression me. No matter who is involved, even if it's someone I'm supportive of. Embarassed
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They also backed out of MSNBC's 'Scarborough Country' last night.

They're probably all meeting to get their story straight. Maybe they paid attention when John O'Neill said something to the effect of
"Sometimes when you lie, you inadvertantly tell the truth." Embarassed

I think this very BIG that they dropped out across the board. Something's up.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bring it on" must mean ...Don't show up on the MSM. Rolling Eyes
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no doubt that they are regrouping for the spin factor. But reality is that they can only spin and can't address the truth and facts. I am proud of my service to this country, I am more proud of my service when it is not mandatory by contract. I freely volunteer on both occasions. Semper Fi.
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is John Edwards? He seems to be MIA for a week.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where is John Edwards? He seems to be MIA for a week.
Isn't he contacting dead folks on the SciFi channel?

SOTG
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARe we surprised that Kerry's Spokespeople run for cover
every time a Swift Vet comes around for a Debate??
Hiding under rocks is their speciality.

Classic Rush is at the top of his game,
shining the "truth detector' on this very subject
as I type..
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scoundrel's are hiding under their rock where they belong....exposure to light is very painful for them.

Zell Miller
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's no surprise that the Kerry Kampers are backing out of interviews and TV talk shows... especially when they'll be asked actual questions relating to all the Kerry lies about his service.

Kerry himself hasn't taken questions from reporters since the Big Kerry Meltdown (c) began.

Kerry = Phoney.
manofaiki
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kerry Camp backed out of most of their appearances yesterday because at every appearance they have made over the past week, they came off badly.

Especially the O'Neil vs. Hurley appearances, only one of which I caught. O'Neil made mince-meat out of him and very concisely caught Hurley in a misrepresentation when he attempted to show the damage report for Kerry's boat after the No Man Left Behind incident.

O'Neil was SO WELL PREPARED that he was able to IMMEDIATELY point out that the damage report was for a different day than the incident, and very well could have been the damage report for the PCF 3 that hit the mine, not Kerry's boat.

Also, more info is coming out all the time about the SwiftVet charges, and I believe the Kerry management decided to pull the plug on appearances and circle the wagons.

For instance: yesterday the pdf's of Kerry's Bronze and Silver Star citations began showing up on the internet; somebody posted them on this site.

Note how in the Silver Star incident, Kerry's version of what happened TOTALLY SCREWS DOUG REESE by pretending that Kerry's boat beached itself, then Kerry cleaned out the VC bunker, then the boat heads down the river again, only to get get hit by a RPG, beach AGAIN and then Kerry takes out more VC and discovers a weapons cache.

As anybody who knows what actually happened can tell you, there were TWO BOATS here; one containing Doug Reese, who's boat beached first, and then Reese is the one who led the charge of several men into the VC bunker. For which he got the Army Commendation Medal.

While that was going on, further down the river Kerry's boat was hit by a RPG. He beached his boat, and as he did so a single VC, a teenager in a loincloth, sprang up with a rocket launcher (which could have been the one that was just fired) and attempted to flee. He was shot in the leg by the M60 gunner as Kerry leaped off the boat and chased him with his M-16.

Kerry shot the single fleeing VC in the back, bringing him down. Good kill.

But silver star material? Not hardly.

The account in the citation totally erases Doug Reese and the first boat from the picture.

If I was Doug Reese, I would be one pissed off son of a gun. Kerry got himself a Silver Star by taking credit for Reese's attack on a VC bunker!

there is no way Kerry deserved that Silver Star, and he does not want his spokespeople having to ask questions about it.

manofaiki

You bugged out in Vietnam - so we don't need you commanding us in the War on Terror!

So get lost, John Kerry!!!!!
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manofaiki wrote:

Note how in the Silver Star incident, Kerry's version of what happened TOTALLY SCREWS DOUG REESE by pretending that Kerry's boat beached itself, then Kerry cleaned out the VC bunker, then the boat heads down the river again, only to get get hit by a RPG, beach AGAIN and then Kerry takes out more VC and discovers a weapons cache.

As anybody who knows what actually happened can tell you, there were TWO BOATS here; one containing Doug Reese, who's boat beached first, and then Reese is the one who led the charge of several men into the VC bunker. For which he got the Army Commendation Medal.

The account in the citation totally erases Doug Reese and the first boat from the picture.

If I was Doug Reese, I would be one pissed off son of a gun. Kerry got himself a Silver Star by taking credit for Reese's attack on a VC bunker!

there is no way Kerry deserved that Silver Star, and he does not want his spokespeople having to ask questions about it.

manofaiki

I certainly am in no position to say. But Mr Oneil mentioned Doug the other day, as one of the witnesses.. please, don't ask for a source, it was one of the tv shows.. I got the impression, that Doug was amongst the 60 vets in DC at that time.. could be real wrong about that...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: