SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Call to arms to refute Moore's new book deal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frenchconnection
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Call to arms to refute Moore's new book deal Reply with quote

My heros,

We at www.moorewatch.com are starting a campaign to counter the new book deal that Michael Moore has received. This new book is to be a collection of letters from those in the military in Iraq. As we all know, but doesn't get reported, Mr. Moore loves to distort the truth. Well, we are not going to sit around and let Moore sully our beloved military, and whore out young brave soldiers for his personal gain (which is his MO).

Our mission: We are looking for active, and inactive, military personnel to write letters to the www.moorewatch.com site so that we may publish a book of our own that counters Moore's. If you go to the site, look for the post on the front page called "putting my money (so to speak) where my mouth is). It will give you the information you need.

Thanks for your time, keep banging away on Kerry and we'll keep banging away on the other liar Moore. Please help us make him look foolish.

Your fan,

Frenchconnection
Redview
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: hummmm Reply with quote

I can just imagne Mr mooron hand picking the sort of letters he would
publish. Complete with pictures too, I would guess.

We shall see. Will he donate the profits to military families?
I would want to ask him that, not like he needs more money.
Frenchconnection
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!

We really need your letters people! Help us put Moore on his anti-American ass.

Thanks!
84rules
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moore wouldn't be able to legally publish this book. When we join the military, we sign an affidavit stating that we will not make unauthorized statements to the press for any reason and that all such statements must go through the proper channels.

Instead of countering the book, you should be getting the message out to any potential letter writers that if they make unauthorized statements to Michael Moore and those statements get published (especially if Moore distorts the facts) they would be subject to disciplinary action.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: