SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I just donated 100 bucks!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpc55416
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: I just donated 100 bucks! Reply with quote

Thank you for setting the record straight. I just donated $100 through your web site. Keep up the good fight.

Jay.
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: I just donated 100 bucks! Reply with quote

jpc55416 wrote:
Thank you for setting the record straight. I just donated $100 through your web site. Keep up the good fight.

Jay.

Well Jay....OOH-YAH to you! I also donated $100.00 through this web site today. We all need to get out there and help these men any which way we can. Keep on keeping on SwiftVets for Truth...and know there are lots of out here ready willing and able to help.
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could only afford $10 bucks, but I couldn't be more proud to associate myself with such a noble cause. John O'Neil should get the congressional medal of honor for this work. God Bess the Swiftees for there great work.

John Kerry MUST be stopped.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every donation is a help - they're going to need $$$ to continue this wave of ads!

And if all you can give is your voice or some time, that's fine, too. Smile

Thank you!
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Please Keep Contributing Reply with quote

I started out contributing $25.00. I have made three additional contributions since then, for a total of $150.00. Why? Because of the Nazi brownshirts named Kerry, Edwards, Clark, Turner et al b****ing-and-moaning and trying to crush the free speech rights of honest and honorable veterans. These craven leftist loonies have no problem with $60+ million spent by dishonest and dishonorable 527s such as MoveOn and ACT, individual contributors giving millions of dollars, e.g., George Soros and Peter Lewis, and crapumentaries like F911, but they cry, like the girlie-men they are, that it isn't fair for another 527, i.e., SwiftVets, to tell the truth about an opportunistic, look-at-me, look-at-me, spoiled, coreless, egomaniacal brat, for an individual to contribute $200K, and for conservative 527s to spend $2.5 million. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. Although I respect and honor John McCain's service and sacrifice, he still bears animosity toward GWB, despite some of his campaign appearances, and the fact he hasn't spoken out against ALL 527s speaks volumes.
good_show
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto. I donated a C note today. Keep up the good work, SwiftVets. And a particular thanks to John O'Neill for his eloquent articulation of the truth. I watched him in his debate with Kerry on the Dick Cavett show with great admiration. Thanks to all you guys/gals for what you did and sacrificed then and what you are still doing and sacrificing. You are the very best of America and the REAL America is proud to have you as our own.

Give him hell!
Don
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: I just donated $100 Reply with quote

Just can't help but try and help by adding to the pot, did it last week through this web. More coming every time Kerry opens his mouth.
mj_brutus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Truth will prevail Reply with quote

Thank you Swift Vets. I made a contribution of $25 toady because I believe in you. I believe in your right to be heard and am appalled at the efforts to silence you, however easily such tactics were to anticipate.

President Bush made an obligatory statement condemning 527 ads recently. The press, of course, in their biased reporting has pronounced his statement as being a condemnation of you specifically. Fortunately, Kerry and Edwards have done more than he to make it clear that Bush spoke against all 527's, not just SBVT.

I honor the service that Sen McCain rendered to our country, both in war and in peace, but I am disheartened by his remarks and legislative action with regards to campaign financing. In particular, I find him to be terribly wrong-headed in his efforts to curtail free speech in the interests of sterilizing political campaigns. I shudder to think where McCain-Feingold will lead as popular pressure mounts to further restrict our right to be heard.

Unlike those ads from the Dem side, however, SBVT is contributing factual information to our national discussion. The Soros and F/911 crowd (which I collectively refer to as MooreOn.org) have contributed distortion, opinion and outright lies. I find it heinous to see such honorable conduct on your part lumped in to the same category with scum like that.

Hang Fire Vets, you are doing your country yet another great service!
scs
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only donated $25, but if you guys keep pumping out the great advertisements I'll donate again!

BTW, anyone else notice how childish the ads by The Media Fund and MoveOn seem after watching an ad from Swift Vets for Truth? It's so nice to finally see a 527 group that seems to be run by adults.
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Thanks, Max and Jim, for your continuing inspiration! Reply with quote

Due to former Georgia Senator Max Cleland's and Jim Rassman's "Put up or shut up" visit to Crawford, TX (see http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,130010,00.html for details), I have contributed another $50, for a total of $200. I will continue to do so as long as Mr. Kerry refuses to sign Standard Form 180 and, instead of answering the charges, keeps sending out his attack dogs. Mr. Kerry and his "Band of Brownshirts" need to condemn the scurrilous attacks on GWB's credibility and the blatant attempt at character assassination promulgated by George Soros, Peter Lewis, MoveOn, ACT, Howard Dean, Al Gore, Bill and Hill Clinton, Wesley Clark, Stansfield Turner, Ted Kennedy, etc., ad nauseum. Their hypocrisy and double-standard speaks volumes. They are behaving in a dishonest and dishonorable manner, and should be ashamed of themselves. ALL veterans, including Cleland and Rassman need to demand immediately that Mr. Kerry apologize for slandering and defaming all Vietnam veterans with his 3rd-hand claims of atrocities. If he committed atrocities himself, as he claims, he needs to withstand the scrutiny of The Toledo Blade, just like Tiger Force, and be condemned and held accountable for his actions. He also needs to be condemned and take responsibility for giving aid-and-comfort to the enemy. He was behaving no differently than Benedict Arnold or Tokyo Rose. Do not give in to these craven, opportunistic, characterless charlatans. Keep holding their feet to the fire and ignore the style-no-substance, dog-and-pony shows being put on by the likes of Cleland, Rassman, Kerry, and other members of the "Band of Brownshirts". Go SwiftVets. You guys are my heroes. Semper Fi.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: