SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this what the Kerry people are afraid of people seeing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDNor
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Is this what the Kerry people are afraid of people seeing? Reply with quote

If he signs the Form 180, are they afraid he will be shown that he recommended himself for a purple heart?

Q: Did Kerry want you to recommend him for a Purple Heart?
Hibbard: Yes, that was his whole point. He had this little piece of shrapnel in his hand. It was tiny. I was told later that Kerry had fired an M-79 grenade and that he had misjudged it. He fired it too close to the shore, and it exploded on a rock or something. He got hit by a piece of shrapnel from a grenade that he had fired himself.
The injury was self-inflicted, that's what made sense to me. I told Kerry to "forget it." There was no hostile fire, the injury was self-inflicted for all I knew. Besides, it was nothing really more than a scratch. Kerry wasn't getting any Purple Heart recommendation from me.
Q: How did Kerry get a Purple Heart from the incident, then?
Hibbard: I don't know. It beats me. I know I didn't recommend him for a Purple Heart. Kerry probably wrote up the paperwork and recommended himself, that's all I can figure out. If it ever came across my desk, I don't have any recollection of it. Kerry didn't get my signature. I said "no way" and told him to get out of my office. [quote][/quote]
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerry needs to fill oust form180. This needs to be hammered in every interview by the swiftys.
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. The request for the Form 180 should be the drum sound.

I think the fear is the blatant insignificance of the injuries. The Purple Heart should not be reduced to the level of a bandaid.

Believe me, that's the fear. America will not be able to look past that. The Kerry camp knows it.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
Dragoro
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that a real conversation? If so, wow, thats unbelievable!

Dragoro's Realm Forums
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe (miracles can happen) that famous "investigative reporting" Washington Post will push for the 180, too. It didn't seem too happy about reporting this today:

"Although Kerry campaign officials insist that they have published Kerry's full military records on their Web site (with the exception of medical records shown briefly to reporters earlier this year), they have not permitted independent access to his original Navy records. A Freedom of Information Act request by The Post for Kerry's records produced six pages of information. A spokesman for the Navy Personnel Command, Mike McClellan, said he was not authorized to release the full file, which consists of at least a hundred pages."

Larry
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a special fund for a special ad for this SF-180 thing.

Get the request for SF-180 on the air-waves.

Bumper stickers "Sign SF-180 Sen. Kerry. What are you hiding?"

People on the street corners w/ signs.

Planes with banners!

SKY WRITING!

HIRE THE GOODYEAR BLIMP!

DO THE HALF TIME AT THE SUPER BOWL! No, wait - thats too late...
I need my meds now. Razz[/b]
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TELL US WHAT TO DO AND WE'RE ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE THAT ALL HE HAS TO DO IS RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS THEN THE SWIFTVETS ARE PROVEN TO BE LIARS BECAUSE EVERYTHING IN THOSE RECORDS TOTALLY BACKS UP WHAT KERRY IS SAYING AND HAS SAID FOR THE LAST 30+ YEARS.

Honest to Goodness People! What the heck is the deal here? I'm NO rocket scientist and even I realize he's hiding something HUGE in those records!

Give me a break! All the cries to stop the ads, denounce the ads, ban the book, wa-wa-wa-wa-wa.

If he really wants the Swifties to go away - HE'D RELEASE THE FREAKIN RECORDS AND BE DONE WITH IT!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING REAL REAL SICK OF THIS CRAP DAY IN AND DAY OUT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: