SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Confront Kerry Now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
American Patriot
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Confront Kerry Now Reply with quote

Admin note:

Take a hike...

And take your sig with you...
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear what you are saying but I don't think this is what this forum is saying. They are saying that Kerry has been untruthful about what occurred during the vietnam War as it pertains to his record and that of all swift boat veterans. SBVT is saying that he has been dishonest about both.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a simple sign like

"Sign SF-180 Senator. What are you hiding from?" Would work just fine.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about starting an email campaign? All supporters of swiftvets privately email the Kerry Campaign and the DNC simply saying

Sign SF-180 Senator! America wants to Know!

and a another thing: copy the NY Times, Boston Globe, and WaPo!
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB

"Sign 180" needs to be the drumbeat. Over and over and over.

People will ask. What's Form 180? We can say "the truth".
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
ASPB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The press, by now, knows what a SF-180 is! But a what you like! Laughing
case
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would like the president and kerry to sign them both. It's only fair that the united states knows the truth about all parties involved. However bush isnt riding on his military career.
ASPB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no objection to this. From what John O'Neill says, neither does Swiftvets!
GenrXr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Neill is smarter politically than anyone from washington and as such so far the Swifties have done a flawless campaign. The fact is, although Karl Rove might be considered the guru of political operations under Bush and Dick Morris under Clinton, O'Neill is what the fly-over country has always opinined for...a truth operative. He wins the debate not only by being smart but more importantly bringing truth to the table.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenXr,

No O'Neill has run a very tight and good campaign, but it hasn't been flawless. He needs to do a much better job with rapid response. This is not only for damage control but also to quickly counter-attack as soon as attacks come in. In today's climate this is essential.

In addition, using Col Cordier (ret) that was was almost criminally careless. Anyone used in our ads will be examined by the DNC with a fine toothed comb....count on it. This was a major faux pax. Only the fact that he was promptly outed and FIRED by Bush/Cheney is giving us any cover.

Truth is Beauty
ASPB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you fire an unpaid volunteer?

Just kidding, I do understand politics. But, I think the choice of words might best be "requested to resign to eliminate the incorrect perceptions of"........ the barking moonbats. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: