SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's Records

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
recongrunt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Kerry's Records Reply with quote

How about an e-mail campaign to Kerry's headquarters asking for him to release his records. A diluge from veterans and concerned Americans might force him to do so. It could read something like:

As an udecided voter I have been very confused with what happened in Vietnam. The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth say one thing and you say another. It seems the release of these records would prove your claims and in my mind it would help settle this great isssue.

If you are elected the next President of this great country I need to know for certain the truth concerning your medals, your actions under fire and how you lead your men in combat.

Why have you not made this heroic history of your service available for the voters?

Sincerely,

xxxxxx
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, in my opinion, writing to Kerry would have no effect. The man clearly has no shame or he'd have never considered running for President on "war hero" status.

The better option would be to put the pressure on the media to ask Kerry about these records.

Personally, I think that Kerry's service record was long ago "cleansed" of anything that might hurt him and the only complete set of his records is owned by Kerry, himself and perhaps the person who did the cleansing. Wink

If the service jacket is ever released to the public, I don't think there'll be anything in there. More info is going to come from things like the after-action reports filed by Kerry, which the press and others are getting through the FOIA.

But, good luck in your efforts! Every pair of hands is necessary and everything you do to support Swifts supports the propagation of truth. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: